CRUSHING PILLS

trinity

this is just what i do all the pills that i take I crush them into powder and put them in a drink and mix it around and enjoy not having to swallow 3to 5 pills they sell pill crushers at vitamin stores.
I bought mine for like 3 dollars

PrincessM

I never ever ever swallow pills, I just can't do it. I take MSM & Biotin (Puritan Pride brand). Those Puritan Pride MSM pills I have are HUGE!!! I actually chew them up and drink juice really fast so I don't taste it

deeplyrooted

oh, i hope my gnc hair, skin & nails formula isn't one of them . . . those pills are gigantic. they don't say anything against crushing them up on the bottle . . . you've got me worred now.
i usually lick the pill, then break it in half (they're too hard to break otherwise) and swallow the two halves one right after the other . . .

Peachtree

I used to crush my GNC UltraNourisHair... Then my hand would get sooo tired & achy from twisting the pill crusher (it took a lot of effort to crush that sucker)...that I just said "forget this"
& stopped taking them altogether

I'm thinking of starting up again

deeplyrooted

i know how you feel. a sistah has to muster some she-rah strength to break these hair, skin & nail vitamins in half with just my two hands. even with breaking the vitamin in half, it still kinda feels like it gets caught in my throat sometimes.
can't they make these things any smaller ? ? ? i'm tempted to email gnc, but i don't wanna sound like a whiny brat, LMAO

soslychic

Does anyone worry about having some of the crushed pill stick to the side of the glass and therefore you're not getting all of it?

deeplyrooted

i break my pills in half, and, sometimes, a little of the inside will break off, but i don't worry too much about it because it's such a tiny amount. i would be kinda worried about that if i bought and used the pill crusher though.