When I think of the goodness of Jesus...

bluwatersoul

Note the time I am posting.....

the most recent post on this thread was last night....

yet, skimming the different forums, this thread appeared first. I clicked on the forum, and couldn't find it....I scrolled down and up, and couldn't find it...

I went back out, and noticed that again, it appeared as the first thread with the latest post (being Queeny's) Came in the forum, and again couldnt find it.

So, I prayed.

then I found the thread. No kidding.

Lately, I have been tearfully thankful for the little things I tend to take for granted - my loving DH, beautiful healthy kids, warm home, even my comfy bed and pillow. Tearfully because there are people who dont have these simple things who are good people , but they dont have them. I have always felt for some reason that by thanking him, it put the things that I have at risk somehow ( I know it makes no sense but there it is)

God is good, all the time. thanks Queeny for the reminder.

crlsweetie912

God gave me beauty for ashes..
He blessed me so much, took me from the scared, unloved, abused little girl and made me into a WOMAN, Mother, Sister, Friend.
I am so blessed, I can't even begin to say how much my relationship with God is a blessing to me.

His comfort, His grace, His peace, His love, His forgiveness. Great is His faithfulness to me.

Psalm 121

1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life; 8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore

Oh, Lord, How EXCELLENT IS YOUR NAME! IN ALL THE EARTH.

Gisselle

When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all he has done for me I just want to jump and shout with joy. Thank God for his mercy, faithfulness, and unconditional love.

BobbieDoll

I really love this thread! I am so thankful every day because God chooses to bless me and my family. Even though I don't do the things I'm supposed to do or say the things I should say, God haves mercy on my soul and continues to bless me constantly. I will never understand why he loves me but I'm extremely happy he does.