If ya don't have Tye Tribbett's new CD, ya need to get it!!!

meka

I dont care what anyone says about that brother!! He is annointed. The whole cd just ministered to my spirit!!! A few of my favs are

No other choice (it talks about how you dont need no one but God and how you dont need any other options but Him b/c He is the source. Just trusting Him)

Sinking-talks about remembering when we were sinking deep in sin, but God!!!!! How people who preach, prophecy, minister are still sinking. We think God sees us preaching, prophecying, ministering, but he sees us......sinking.

Victory- how we have the victory in everything that we do because God fights for us. The devil is defeated!!!!

Who else but God- Who is He who answers when we call, there in time of need. Who died on the cross and rose 3 days later......who else but God!!!

I want it all back- Everything the devil stole, we want it back!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me yall, this cd is truly a blessing.

Oh, man! Yall don't have Tye Tribbet? I love this. My kids listen to it all the time! My 3 year old knows the words to Victory. He is so cute singing it. That's my anthem!!!!

This CD has truly blessed my husband and I. I love music but there is something about Ty's music it is blessed in a special way. I listen to the entire CD once a day, seriously.
Crlsweetie912 My oldest son know some of the words to I want it all back. They are so cute when they sing, aren't they??

If you don't have it go and get it NOW!!

tffy2004 said:
This CD has truly blessed my husband and I. I love music but there is something about Ty's music it is blessed in a special way. I listen to the entire CD once a day, seriously.
Crlsweetie912 My oldest son know some of the words to I want it all back. They are so cute when they sing, aren't they??

If you don't have it go and get it NOW!!

Yeah, they are so cute singing it. My kids are kind of spaced apart, so the oldest knows all the words, the middle son knows some, and the baby makes up words but he knows the melody. I love my babies!

OT: Please dont forget about Israel and New Breed. You have gotta get the DVD Live from Africa! It's the bomb!!!!!!! You will be in your own world praising and worshiping. It's very powerful!

Back