When did you start seeing results after drinking horsetail tea?

nadine1977canada

I just purchased Horsetail tea( caffeine free). I was wondering, when did you start seeing results after drinking horsetail tea? Please describe the changes you saw in your hair and if you noticed negative side effects please mention it.

MonaRae

I don't drink it but I do use the tea as my daily moisturizer (along with other herbs).

I'm I seeing result? Yes! One part of my hair is so much thicker than the rest. I'm just waiting for the rest of my head to join in. My hair as a whole is much better. I also take it pill form.

MonaRae

taraglam2

I got horsetail tea from a local vitamin / health food store that is located right beside a beauty supply store---perfect. I drank horsetail tea last year this time---I noticed increased growth and softer new growth after about a month or so. I drank it every morning at work. I drank it for about 4 months---October to February.

AtlantaJJ

Interesting but my PJ is shut down for the month of November. The only thing I'm allowed to buy now is Jamila henna if I can find it here locally. That's it, I'm cut off as of today (well I have my eye on one of the Surge products other than Surge 14, but that's IT) <she lectures her inner PJ!!)

nadine1977canada

I drank my first cup this morning and it tastes just like regular tea. I also drank my vitamines with it. Im currently taking MSM 1000mg, a teaspoon of Flaxseed oil and 1000 mcg of biotin. I didnt want to have to many pills to drink so i opted for the Horsetail tea.