When applying a rinse after a wash.....

Kinkyhairlady

Do I condition first then apply the rinse or rinse then condition. I am doing a protein treatment and I need to know what steps I should take.

What I think I have to do:

IC tea tree shamppo Wash
Emergencee protein treatment
NTM moisterizer
Then Rinse

or is the rinse before the moisturizer. I need to know before I do my hair tonight, I don't want to mess up. Thanks

Ashee

When I did it I did the rinseafter I conditioned.
Isn't the rinse simply to help detangle the hair?
:confused:

Mizani_Mrs

bump, bump, bump.... yes someone please answer this question. I will be doing my first color rinse also, sometime next week....

kitchen_tician

Let's see, I would:
1. shampoo
2. quick condition (5 min then rinse out)
3. use color rinse
4. protein
5. moisturizing condition again but for longer (maybe 30min)

I hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Oh yeah, if your hair feels dry or rough after using the color rinse, you may want to use a moisturizing conditioner right after and then use the protein, and then use another moisturizing conditioner after the protein. I know, it's alot.

Kinkyhairlady

kitchen_tician said:
Let's see, I would:
1. shampoo
2. quick condition (5 min then rinse out)
3. use color rinse
4. protein
5. moisturizing condition again but for longer (maybe 30min)

I hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Oh yeah, if your hair feels dry or rough after using the color rinse, you may want to use a moisturizing conditioner right after and then use the protein, and then use another moisturizing conditioner after the protein. I know, it's alot.

Thank You I will try that. I hope it comes out nice. It is just so many steps and I don't know if all the products will correlate with one and another. Thanks again