What's your results from eating eggs/cysteine, or "drinking your way to waist length"

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Re: What's your results from eating eggs/cysteine, or "drinking your way to waist len

br*nze, I'm still scurred! :lachen:

Ya'll are reeeaaally making me wanna try this though! Can the raw wheatgerm and wheatgerm oil be purchased at a health food store?
Tiffers, dive in, the water's fine...

Are you reading the testimonies of The Cocktail ~

~not only is our hair growing in thicker, it is more supple,
~our skin is glowing,
~we are regressing in age,
~we're getting curvier,
~our boobs are getting bigger, (LOL! read the thread)
~we've got nrg out the wa-hoo....the thread is huge!

I'm tellin' ya, noone who's tried it has regretted it....no one.
Just start with the original recipe on page 1 and you're good to go...you can always pm me for more info...I can't wait to hear from ya!

Luckiestdestiny, how's it going? you still hangin' with us? I love how huge my hair is getting!

PuffyBrown

Re: What's your results from eating eggs/cysteine, or "drinking your way to waist len

I am on the challenge.
The little spots that start creeping in as you get older have all but
vanished for the most part. Whatever is left are itzy bitzy. I get to look 20 something for a while longer.
As far as hair. I have noticed my hair growing in soft. I have more lenght as well but I cannot pin point that soley to the cocktail but I know that it has been a major influence. My conciousness is more clear. I am more alert. My strenght has improved. My hair is flourishing and very healthy looking. My skin is glowing.

song_of_serenity

I might do this. :look: Congrats, ladies!!
~*Janelle~*

divinefavor

~our skin is glowing,
~we're getting curvier,

Just start with the original recipe on page 1 and you're good to go...you can always pm me for more info...I can't wait to hear from ya!

Luckiestdestiny, how's it going? you still hangin' with us? I love how huge my hair is getting!

You and my girl MonaRae...I almost have me conviced to try this health drink!!! I have EFA oil in my fridge, can this drink be done without the Wheat Germ Oil and Wheat Germ?

Msstarr718

Looks like im about to jump on the band wagon.. But my gag reflex is horrible.. I can see me wearing this drink lol... Ladies how does it taste?

Msstarr718

And im also taking 1000mcg of MSM and 2500mcg of Biotin everyday.. Is it safe to be taking the L Cysteine with the others? Does the L Cysteine and the Waist Length Cockatail need to go together or can I drop the supp?

PuffyBrown

I take L-cysteine supplement 500mg and 1000mg of vitamin C with it.

And im also taking 1000mcg of MSM and 2500mcg of Biotin everyday.. Is it safe to be taking the L Cysteine with the others? Does the L Cysteine and the Waist Length Cockatail need to go together or can I drop the supp?

luckiestdestiny

~our skin is glowing,
~we're getting curvier,

I've been eating eggs instead (kinda whimped out), but hanging on the edge as you guys are doing so well. As for curvier...I dunno...I need LESS curves :)rolleyes:). Here's to hoping there's zero weight gain. Every since the doc gave me too much radioactive iodine (and I used to be super skinny) for my thyroid disease, he destroyed it:nono: (meaning I have to take medicine or die, as I have zero hormone on my own). Who knew a little thing like your thyroid could cause you to have a heart attack if there's zero hormone, and other complications. Everyone who says they have a slow one, I thought it was no big deal, until I had zero thyroid. Which really IS a big deal. So anyways (sob story over but I thought the background needed to be told) now I'm hanging in at medium/large. I was pretty happy I got the weight off because I was told it would never go away after being hospitalized, because they said I was given too much and my whole metabolism was destroyed. So anyways in a span of 3 months I gained over 100 pounds (impossible you may say, but I say let them give you radioactive iodine and see) eating grilled chicken and vegetables in the HOSPITAL (dietician food and still gained)! So I went from 112 (yeah I was underweight and couldn't gain to save my life) to -229, and now I'm down to 145...but wish to be around 125-135 and tight. So I hope it doesn't make me gain more cause I don't want that headache. At my height I'd like to be I want to be on the smaller side of medium like a size six that's in shape (tight body, dancers body). I like the idea of bigger boobs though!:lachen:

Last edited:

Encore

I think ima have to check this stuff out can someone please post the thread here I can't search on my phone :(

divinefavor

bumping for more responses

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

You and my girl MonaRae...I almost have me conviced to try this health drink!!! I have EFA oil in my fridge, can this drink be done without the Wheat Germ Oil and Wheat Germ?
you can start with what you have, but both wheat germs are part of the original recipe, and they are very helpful to getting your hair "right"

Looks like im about to jump on the band wagon.. But my gag reflex is horrible.. I can see me wearing this drink lolhee hee... Ladies how does it taste?
it doesn't taste bad at all. no egg taste, at all. if you throw in a piece of fruit, you'll LUV it.

i still take l-cysteine on the side, so you don't have to stop if you don't want to.

I've been eating eggs instead (kinda whimped out), but hanging on the edge as you guys are doing so well. As for curvier...I dunno...I need LESS curves for some it is just slimming, with me, as i lose weight, my curves become more defined, my waist shrinks, tummy gets tighter, etc...:)rolleyes:). Here's to hoping there's zero weight gain. i stopped adding extra protein powder, that and milk had me gaining weight. Every since the doc gave me too much radioactive iodine (and I used to be super skinny) for my thyroid disease, he destroyed it:nono: i'm so sorry. :nono:(meaning I have to take medicine or die, as I have zero hormone on my own). Who knew a little thing like your thyroid could cause you to have a heart attack if there's zero hormone, and other complications. Everyone who says they have a slow one, I thought it was no big deal, until I had zero thyroid. Which really IS a big deal. So anyways (sob story over but I thought the background needed to be told) now I'm hanging in at medium/large. I was pretty happy I got the weight off because I was told it would never go away after being hospitalized, because they said I was given too much and my whole metabolism was destroyed. So anyways in a span of 3 months I gained over 100 pounds (impossible you may say, but I say let them give you radioactive iodine and see) eating grilled chicken and vegetables in the HOSPITAL (dietician food and still gained)! So I went from 112 (yeah I was underweight and couldn't gain to save my life) to -229, and now I'm down to 145...but wish to be around 125-135 and tight. So I hope it doesn't make me gain more cause I don't want that headache. At my height I'd like to be I want to be on the smaller side of medium like a size six that's in shape (tight body, dancers body). I like the idea of bigger boobs though!:lachen:
i'm glad you are better...you've overcome alot, chica, good for you!

I think ima have to check this stuff out can someone please post the thread here I can't search on my phone :(
i am gonna find the ingredients in the post and i'll send you a pm...

luckiestdestiny

you can start with what you have, but both wheat germs are part of the original recipe, and they are very helpful to getting your hair "right"

it doesn't taste bad at all. no egg taste, at all. if you throw in a piece of fruit, you'll LUV it.

i still take l-cysteine on the side, so you don't have to stop if you don't want to.

I deleted my post. i just noticed you answered my questions about weight gain. Thanks!

luckiestdestiny

Can you pm me your non weight gain formula? I'd love to have more curves, but smaller, like defined waist (HELLO!). Thanks

MonaRae

Hey Divinefavor! :wave:

I didn't realize this thread was still around!

I don't use the raw wheat germ b/c I'm allergic to gluten and it causes me to gain weight. Neither do I use the wheat germ oil b/c its expensive! I tried the one on the shelf ($8 a pop) and it had an awful after taste (what a shame b/c I can deal with $8 a pop) so I got the one in the fridge which was $14 a pop for not even a 2 week supply. It was much better but flaxseed was cheaper and last just as long so I use Flaxseed oil instead.

Wheat germ oil is very beneficial to the hair and skin and therefore is best. But EFA’s are just as good for the hair and skin so in my book EFA’s will get the job done. If you rather wheat germ oil but can’t hack the price of the good stuff just add Vitamin E to the mix.

Lavendar

Oooo Me! I'm still eating organic raw eggs!:yep: I mix mine with almond milk, green food, no-sugar vanilla whey, and sometimes a leaf of kale and a handful of spinach, and a tad bit of liquid stevia and a 1/2 t. of organic vanilla extract. It's yummy. My hair is thicker than I can ever remember. It's actually got me thinking about scissors.:spinning: I did the first rollerset ever where I took down the rollers and actually could not see every single part as well as most of my scalp before combing. I used the extra jumbo rollers, combed the curls and they stayed! Major accomplishment for my hair. My skin has gotten so much clearer and I've lost 19 pounds. But let me also say that when I started this I cut out sugar, dairy (except for a sprinkle of parmesan cheese here and there), wheat, and red meat. Check it out:

Rollers taken out but hair untouched.
Curls completely combed through with a wide-toothed comb.

If you look at the rollersets in my fotki from earlier this year, you can see the change in thickness.:yep:

Thanks Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll for starting the initial thread!!!:grin:

MonaRae

19 POUNDS! How long did it take you to lose it? I need all the help I can get!

Lavendar

19 POUNDS! How long did it take you to lose it? I need all the help I can get!

Honestly, the first 15 came off really quickly. Probably within a few weeks. Then the weight loss really slowed. I've been at it since late October...I think I started on the 20th. It's my own fault it has slowed though because I haven't started exercising. I think when I start the weight will really start coming off. Hopefully after the holidays I will get it together.:yep:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Mamma Mia! Have Mercy, Lavendar, you've got all that beautiful hair and a bod to go with it? That's just too much! Well, maybe i'll adapt your plan to fit my longterm goals, i could use a loss of 19 lbs, for sure...thanks for hangin with us, and for sharing...i mean, your hair could get thicker than before, wowsa!
Also, my part in my wash n go bun is getting smaller....it's disappearing, really...so i guess that means my hair is getting thicker, too. i actually see short hairs appearing as well, all over my head...Somthing has those follicles producing.....Could it be The Cocktail?!? Yes!!!

Lavendar

Mamma Mia! Have Mercy, Lavendar, you've got all that beautiful hair and a bod to go with it? That's just too much! Well, maybe i'll adapt your plan to fit my longterm goals, i could use a loss of 19 lbs, for sure...thanks for hangin with us, and for sharing...i mean, your hair could get thicker than before, wowsa!
Also, my part in my wash n go bun is getting smaller....it's disappearing, really...so i guess that means my hair is getting thicker, too. i actually see short hairs appearing as well, all over my head...Somthing has those follicles producing.....Could it be The Cocktail?!? Yes!!!

Well I don't quite have the bod to go with it yet, but I'm working on it.:yep: I'm glad the cocktail is working for ya! I just finished my raw egg drink. I splurged a little today and used strawberry whey (no sugar), a few pieces of mango, and a little coconut cream, along with my almond mild, raw egg, organic vanilla, and stevia. What a treat!:lick:

MonaRae

I tried adding greens to my cocktail today and I am very impressed. Thank you so much Lavender!

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings

Oooo Me! I'm still eating organic raw eggs!:yep: I mix mine with almond milk, green food, no-sugar vanilla whey, and sometimes a leaf of kale and a handful of spinach, and a tad bit of liquid stevia and a 1/2 t. of organic vanilla extract. It's yummy. My hair is thicker than I can ever remember. It's actually got me thinking about scissors.:spinning: I did the first rollerset ever where I took down the rollers and actually could not see every single part as well as most of my scalp before combing. I used the extra jumbo rollers, combed the curls and they stayed! Major accomplishment for my hair. My skin has gotten so much clearer and I've lost 19 pounds. But let me also say that when I started this I cut out sugar, dairy (except for a sprinkle of parmesan cheese here and there), wheat, and red meat. Check it out:

Rollers taken out but hair untouched.
Curls completely combed through with a wide-toothed comb.

If you look at the rollersets in my fotki from earlier this year, you can see the change in thickness.:yep:

Thanks Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll for starting the initial thread!!!:grin:

Amazing progress! Umm...What do you mean by green food? Needing all the help I can get.:yep:

Lavendar

I tried adding greens to my cocktail today and I am very impressed. Thank you so much Lavender!

Fantastic! I'm so glad you liked it MonaRae. Hopefully, the greens will give you an energy boost too.:yep:

Lavendar

Amazing progress! Umm...What do you mean by green food? Needing all the help I can get.:yep:

Green food, also called super food, is a powder blend that contains green veggies and stuff like wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, nettle, kelp, flax, and a whole bunch of other ingredients depending on what kind you buy. You also can get fruits and veggies mixed. You mix a scoop in your smoothie, milk, water, or fresh juice from a juicer. Lots of cancer cell fighters in super food. There are lots of different ones in the health food stores. You'll have to read the ingredients and see which one best fits your needs. HTH!

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings

Green food, also called super food, is a powder blend that contains green veggies and stuff like wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella, nettle, kelp, flax, and a whole bunch of other ingredients depending on what kind you buy. You also can get fruits and veggies mixed. You mix a scoop in your smoothie, milk, water, or fresh juice from a juicer. Lots of cancer cell fighters in super food. There are lots of different ones in the health food stores. You'll have to read the ingredients and see which one best fits your needs. HTH!

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. That is like my favorite Energy for Life shake, but I am trying to get pregnant so I can only do prenatals-waaahhhh. Oh well. I miss the green food. :grin:

luckiestdestiny

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. That is like my favorite Energy for Life shake, but I am trying to get pregnant so I can only do prenatals-waaahhhh. Oh well. I miss the green food. :grin:

I thought green food was like vitamins on steroids, better for you?

Reinventing21

Spreading my wings

I thought green food was like vitamins on steroids, better for you?

Hey, almost missed this! Well, it's just that my favorite green super food contains ginseng, a no no, for preggers. Plus, I once read that it is dangerous to take certain quantities of certain vitamins while pregnant -can't remember details, but that little fact stuck in my mind. Vitamins on steroids, lol, I like that.

peppers01

I am definitely going to start the egg shake and l-cysteine and the green food. The testimonies are just phenomenal! So motivating! I'm on board, Waist Length here I come!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I must report, ladies, my hair is getting so much healthier...

the thickness is coming back, it doesn't look *sick* That's what unhealthy hair looks like to me, it makes the wearer look *sick*, too, like something's not quite right...

anyhoo, I am sooo happy. My stylist even mentioned that my roots looked really good and full, she thinks my hair is doing fine...yay!....i cut 2 inches off of my ends -bsl gone again-, it still has a way to go, but I'm so thankful for my progress...

keep it up you ladies, you'll see and feel the difference..

i've only been at this since October~

i was flatironed today. and of course, i'm transitioning...

~!!!The Waistlength Hair Cocktail RuLeS!!!~
:yep::spinning::drunk::lick:

luckiestdestiny

Bumping this to see if anyone else is noting progress. Or is anyone doing all of these together? Just started the shake too...w/ l cysteine...we'll see how it goes