What's your results from eating eggs/cysteine, or "drinking your way to waist length"

luckiestdestiny

Okay guys, so the threads for both of these are huge. People are talking about what they are doing in these threads but I am curious to the results. Does anyone have any results to speak of. My hair is growing faster as I'm eating eggs every morning, however I'm doing other things too so that has contributed. What about you?

1.What visible results have you achieved, what are you doing (eggs, cysteine, drink)?

2. How long have you been following this regimen?

luckiestdestiny

Re: What's your results from eating eggs/cysteine, or "drinking your way to waist len

Anyone? The drink your way to waistlength thread is over 80 pages long! I know you guys have to have results by now! In that thread it mostly talks about what you're going to do, or how your GOING to adjust what you're drinking, eating. WHAT about the results from what you're doing? Please post them here.

Irresistible

Re: What's your results from eating eggs/cysteine, or "drinking your way to waist len

Well I stopped with eating eggs as much and I never did get on the raw egg wagon
But I AM sticking with the L Cysteine and am very happy with it, I take all the other supps that are needed for it as well

I dont know if I will get more growth, I know I did get some when I first started it, but my hair is feeling great, better than ever! :yep:

mariofmagdal

I am eating eggs every morning. I do not know if I am getting any growth, but the brilliance is awesome! Really shiney and smooth hair.

lwilliams1922

that is really hard to answer...

I'm in the egg challange ANY I had a lot of growth the past 2 months.
my hair has grown an inch per month. I posted yesterday about going from shoulder lenght too APL (july-Dec).

I'm very happy with the results but like so many, I do a lot of things to encourage growth.

Here is what i've been doing the past 2 months though:

egg challange
apply mn and EVOO
twists with HSR

So I really can't say which of these things is causing the growth but since I'm not sure I will be continuing all three.

I just put progress pics in my fotki folder

luckiestdestiny

Well I stopped with eating eggs as much and I never did get on the raw egg wagon
But I AM sticking with the L Cysteine and am very happy with it, I take all the other supps that are needed for it as well

I dont know if I will get more growth, I know I did get some when I first started it, but my hair is feeling great, better than ever! :yep:
How much L Cysteine are you taking?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.

...*bumping*

MonaRae

Hey! I'm doing the raw egg shake and b/c I am also wigging it and stetching my relaxer for 1 year I can't report on hair growth right now. But what I can tell you is my skin is silky smooth. I mean it look so creamy smooth and it very soft to the touch.

The shake is all that!!!!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Well, my hair growth is impressive. I've had at least an inch of growth in the past month since i started the Waistlength Hair Cocktail. My hair feels better, more moisturized, easily managed ~ and I'm transitioning...my hair is bsl in some areas, i've been cutting alot, so i know it's growing really fast.

I also take other supps, like L-Cysteine, but I always did, so I know that isn't the cause.

Everything is helping...but The Cocktail, God-Willin', I'll drink 4-eva!

Cheers!:lick:

bludaydreamr

that is really hard to answer...

I'm in the egg challange ANY I had a lot of growth the past 2 months.
my hair has grown an inch per month. I posted yesterday about going from shoulder lenght too APL (july-Dec).

I'm very happy with the results but like so many, I do a lot of things to encourage growth.

Here is what i've been doing the past 2 months though:

egg challange
apply mn and EVOO
twists with HSR

So I really can't say which of these things is causing the growth but since I'm not sure I will be continuing all three.

I just put progress pics in my fotki folder
What is that?

NYAmicas

Seeker

I stopped the egg thing a week ago but will start back up. When I was taking a raw egg down I had more energy and wasnt as hungry throughout the day. Hair wise- My NG doesnt seem that bad but I'll wait til I relax in 3 weeks to see if I had phenomenal grownth.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14

Day 2- I feel energized and I feel no PMS cramps! This is a winner in my book!

Katrice

Well, my hair growth is impressive. I've had at least an inch of growth in the past month since i started the Waistlength Hair Cocktail. My hair feels better, more moisturized, easily managed ~ and I'm transitioning...my hair is bsl in some areas, i've been cutting alot, so i know it's growing really fast.

I also take other supps, like L-Cysteine, but I always did, so I know that isn't the cause.

Everything is helping...but The Cocktail, God-Willin', I'll drink 4-eva!

Cheers!:lick:

What's your waistlength cocktail?

luckiestdestiny

Hey! I'm doing the raw egg shake and b/c I am also wigging it and stetching my relaxer for 1 year I can't report on hair growth right now. But what I can tell you is my skin is silky smooth. I mean it look so creamy smooth and it very soft to the touch.

The shake is all that!!!!!
Wow...really....what's your version? I noticed there were several versions popping up.

danigurl18

I have been on the cysteine/eggs challenge since the beginning and I have seen excellent growth! My hair is much thicker also... pics in the fotki!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

What's your waistlength cocktail?

Here you go....check the thread for more info...Drink Your Way to Waistlength Hair....
Hair Cocktail Ingredients:
3/4 glass of whole milk (I used SilkSoy Vanilla)

1 raw egg
1 tblspn raw wheat germ oil
2 tblspns raw wheat germ
for flavor, you may add a piece of fruit in season

blend at low speed for thirty to sixty seconds. drink this blended mixture promptly. this drink should serve as your complete breakfast. do not eat or drink anything else for two hours after drinking this mixture. keep all ingredients refrigerated until use. once you notice the changes in your hair you may cut down on the daily intake of the hair cocktail and take it only twice a week. ofcourse, since it is a healthful drink, you may prefer to continue taking it indefinitely.

luckiestdestiny

I have been on the cysteine/eggs challenge since the beginning and I have seen excellent growth! My hair is much thicker also... pics in the fotki!
I definitely see growth AND it's a LOT thicker! Congrats

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.

br*nze, I'm still scurred! :lachen:

Ya'll are reeeaaally making me wanna try this though! Can the raw wheatgerm and wheatgerm oil be purchased at a health food store?

luckiestdestiny

Irresistable don't keep me hanging. How much L cysteine did you take?

Irresistible

I need to get back to the eggs again, I shall do that soon

I'm so glad your having great results girl

*Happily Me*

i've had excellent results with cysteine which is apart of my regimen :yep:

When i took nac, i saw results but bk then i was taking like 1800-2000 mg a day consistently for like a month, but i thats when i was relaxed, but i saw results i think i was only taking that and a fish oil at the time, so no doubt it works!