What's your most expensive hair product/appliance?

lexi08

My Pibbs Dryer, $300 best investment for my hair, since I rollerset at home often.
Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme, $58 :eek:

janeemat

T3 curling iron $150 and BaByliss Thermal Ionic Hard Hat Dryer $169. Product was Large Aveda DR poo $68 I believe, can't remember since I purchase a couple of other things. It might have been $88.

Last edited:

jbwill36

adf23 said:
Ya'll rich............

I paid $75 for my Chi. That was a great price considering the retail value. That was the most costly purchase I have made thus far.....

Rich...no!....Crazy....maybe!:lol: I paid $149.99 for my global beauty Chi. You got a great deal on yours!

Brownie518

Let's see...My Aveda DR liters I got from ebay. The first conditioner liter was 50.00 but then I got the poo for 29.99 and another con for 31.00. The Alter Ego Hot Garlic was 30.00, Ojon Restorative 55.00, healthier hair...priceless.

TinyT

deniseloc said:
Mine would be the Pibb quick dry 514 hooded dryer. I paid $335.00 at sallys I love it
Ditto. I purchased from sally's too. I usually air dry my natural hair, but when I need to dry it, this dryer is the best.

seymone

My most expensive appliances are as follows:

T3 flat iron $160
T3 blow dryer $200
Pibbs dryer $250 ish
Hair steamer $140 on sale

HoneyDew

My most expensive appliances are as follows:

T3 flat iron $160
T3 blow dryer $200
Pibbs dryer $250 ish
Hair steamer $140 on sale

Dang Seymone! I want to come to your place - you have all the good stuff.

I can have a hair spa day at your crib! :grin:

vickyd

My Pibbs dryer -- (I got mine from Sally's too) -- about $340 not sure exactly, my husband bought it for me.

bLackButtaFly

My Maxiglide is my most expensive product too. My Aveda Black Malva and Clove conditioners, USC cream were around $16.

Ditto on the maxiglide. I have gone on BSS sprees, but never paid so much for one thing. I use bumble and bumble in the liter sizes, but I get it on discount.

scoobygirl

My Sedu flatiron is the most expensive. I'm usually anti-heat but my SEDU comes through like a trooper when I want a straight look, well worth the investment.

prospurr4

My most expensive hair product is Wild Growth Hair Oil ($7.99 for a 4 oz. bottle at Sally's). I bought it last summer and have yet to use it all up...can't get past the smell.:nono: I'm going to start adding it to my DC so that I can finally get rid of it. The rest of my products are pretty cheap.

My most expensive appliance is my Carel bonnet hair dryer (approx. $30, also from Sally's). I purchased it in 1997 or 1998, and it still works great.:grin:

ms*x

My most expensive hair product is Wild Growth Hair Oil ($7.99 for a 4 oz. bottle at Sally's). I bought it last summer and have yet to use it all up...can't get past the smell.:nono: I'm going to start adding it to my DC so that I can finally get rid of it. The rest of my products are pretty cheap.

My most expensive appliance is my Carel bonnet hair dryer (approx. $30, also from Sally's). I purchased it in 1997 or 1998, and it still works great.:grin:

ABOUT YOUR CAREL...DO YOU USE IT WITH ROLLERS OR JUST DEEP COND.?

PrincessScorpion

I have 2 Chi flat irons, a Maxiglide, and a T3 hairdryer.

The hair products I do not want to talk about.......:lachen: let's just put it this way I have my share of Aveda, Keratase, Miss Jessie's and so on:lachen::lachen: