What's your long term hair goal

Cleo

Re: What\'s your long term hair goal

Right below bra strap, thick and healthy with lots of body.

A_Christian

As long as The Lord allows it to get.
Now that I know that I really am capable of growing long hair I wouldn't mind trying to achieve waist-length, but for right now my goal is bottom of bra-strap with the ends being as thick as the roots of my hair.

ParadisePlum

My main goal is to have Thick healthy hair. I havent been taking good care of my hair since january this year and believe me I am paying the price for it. I hav a busy shedule and particularly over the summer I wore my hair wet alot with styling gel for waves or i would blow dry. That not only dried out my hair and made it brittle and week but it also tore it out because of the excessive blow drying.

My hair is now very thin and stringy even though it is bra strap length and it is also week and each time I comb my hair a hand full falls out.

Anyone has any good suggestions on how to get my hair healthy again. I currently take 'Great Hair' which has 3,000 mcg Biotin and I take GNC's women Ultra Mega..and I use infusium shampoo and conditioner.

A few people were even saying that it may be best to cut my hair off and allow it to grow back healthy. I realy dont want to do that.

I am new to the forum and would appreciate all the suggestions I can get.

Britt

full healthy hair with body and NO see through ends ! maybe a few inches above my bra strap.

freetobme

My long term goal was bra strap length, but now I just want to let it go as far as it can go.

CocoaCure

Somewhere between bottom of bra strap and waist length. Waist length may get annoying though.......I don't know, I've never had that problem! It would be nice to find out! Currently, I'm just at shoulder length which is about the longest it's ever been. I imagine it'll take me a couple years or a little more to get to waist length.

miss_brown

I want my pressed hair to look like Jada's in ms_kenesha's signature

When it gets that length, I'll keep it there until the ends are as thick as the roots and then figure out my next long term goal.
Waist length, maybe ?

ParadisePlum

Is that realy Jadas hair though or does she hav extensions in? Did her hair grow that fast?

S

Stylepink

Mid back will work for me!

adrienne0914

waist length. i hope to be there by the end of the year. after that i may cut bangs or something for a change. i'm scared i'd regret it as soon as i cut them though...

Karonica

I'd like to have hair that hangs underneath my brastrap, but it doesn't have to hit my waist. Shooo....my arms can only reach but so far.

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
ParadisePlum said:
Is that realy Jadas hair though or does she hav extensions in? Did her hair grow that fast?

[/ QUOTE ]

For an inconclusive answer to that you might want to check out this thread.
Jada P. Smith's Hair

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
full healthy hair with body and NO see through ends ! maybe a few inches above my bra strap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Britt---you have definitely already achieved the first goal!

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
Meinzzfuture said:
Waist length, thick and even. Very big goal indeed

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be there in no time! Keep up the good work!

Faith

My long term goal is to grow it 3" more to my waist and maintain it there. I don't have any desires to grow it any longer than that. I did dream a few days ago that it was about tailbone length but, NO THANKS

I will maintain it at waist length and try and grow the other layers to the top of my bra strap and maintain those there.

cutebajangirl

[ QUOTE ]
Meinzzfuture said:
Waist length, thick and even. Very big goal indeed

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be there in no time.

E

EgyptianSand16

090-3=--4-20-03

Last edited by a moderator:

bimbabe

Healthy hair that I love and reciprocates that love.
If I get to brastrap and it is making me miserable I'm a gonna cut it off!

Lucia

I'd like healthy tailbone length when straight, but BS natural w/ shrinkage included.

CocoaCure

Oh yes, like Britt said.........definitely healthy and with NO see-thur ends!! That's just awful and I'd just cut several inches off before having see-thru hair! Same thickness from root to end is the major goal along with length!!