What's the longest you've deep conditioned?

• 30 minutes or less

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • 30 minutes to an hour

Votes: 32 6.2%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 26 5.1%
  • 4-5 hours

Votes: 18 3.5%
  • 5-10 hours

Votes: 94 18.3%
  • 10-15 hours

Votes: 62 12.1%
  • 15-24 hours

Votes: 84 16.3%
  • 24-48 hours

Votes: 94 18.3%
  • 48 hours+

Votes: 44 8.6%

• Total voters

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Out of pure laziness, I left a conditioner on for 24 hours :perplexed

JustKiya

36 hours, maybe? Applied it one afternoon, didn't rinse it out til the next night because I was busy? I'm certain I've never gone 48 - my scalp would start to itch from being wet that long. :lol:

tmrskltn

Also pure laziness was in the house most of the wkend and so i left it on for 48 hhrs, but i had applied it to dry hair, hair felt good monday morn rinsing .....

exoticmommie

probably about 3 hours. As far as prepooing with a deep conditioner About 8 or more.

Tiffers, I want to kill that bug on my screen...

cutenss

Over the course of a weekend. Applied Friday evening, rinsed Monday night. Had to force myself then :yep:

beans4reezy

Overnight up to 16, 17 hours I think. No real reason at all- just because I do not want to get back in that darn shower!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
36 hours, maybe? Applied it one afternoon, didn't rinse it out til the next night because I was busy? I'm certain I've never gone 48 - my scalp would start to itch from being wet that long. :lol:
When my scalp starts itching, I take the bag off and just let the conditioner dry on my hair. And my head stays crusty and hard until I feel like rinsing the con out :lol: :nono:

chebaby

i deep condition overnight all the time which is about 12 hours for me lol. but when i first dyed my hair and my curls wouldnt revert i deep conditioned the whole day with protein and then moisture the whole day plus overnight. i got my curls back lol.

SweetSpirit86

17 or more out of sheer laziness as well...especially because my hair's so short right now I can kinda get away with it. :giggle: I got up one morning after leaving my conditioner in overnight and I didn't feel like messing with my hair so I put a cap on it, put one of those huge Erykah Badu type scarves on and went to class like that!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

alexei

About 2-3 days under a weave. It was my first and only sew-in and I was terrified of weave damage. I was constatntly slapping condish in my hair - usually ORS deep conditioner.
My hair was so strong when I took that weave out. It was super hard to pop a strand. Hmm, I need to go back to that minus the weave.

SweetSpirit86

You shouldn't. :) Either way it's that you're either less lazy than some of us lol or your hair doesn't really need to be in that long which is a good thing imo. :yep:

brittdadutchess

About 12 hours for me. My boyfriend friend came over before I was able to wash the conditioner out and I always wanted to see what my hair looked like when air drying...and it was a big fluffy mess! But he didn't care, he's seen me worse, lol. *sigh* True love.

Barbara

Princess
I deep conditioned my hair Monday night, and left the conditioner in until the following morning due to laziness.

Aggie

I think 24 to 48 hours for me:grin:. My hair turn out amazing when I DC this way, especiaklly after a henna treatment:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Out of pure laziness, I left a conditioner on for 24 hours :perplexed

Err Umm.....I really Hate to Bother You. Love You to Death. Love All Your Polls and that Sort of Thang.......:look:

But.....Can We Lose the Bug????:lachen:

Aggie

Imma try this on my next Henna/Indigo Application.:blush: Thanks Aggie

You're welcomed sweetie.

Err Umm.....I really Hate to Bother You. Love You to Death. Love All Your Polls and that Sort of Thang.......:look:

But.....Can We Lose the Bug????:lachen:

:lachen:, Girl you shoulda seen me chasin' that thing with my mouse icon thinking it was actually on my computer screen. It was so funny when I could never catch it then I realized that it was a part of her siggy:grin:.