What's really good with Biotin?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Re: What\'s really good with Biotin?

Man, I wish I was 19 still.. but, alas..I'll be 34 on Saturday.. but some people think I look 19.. so good enough for me..

What is BV??

divine

warning its like crack......
one u look, u never leave....
i've hitting the bv pipe since I was 17

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

WOW that's a long time.. how do you know what crack is like?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

LMAO! OMG!! He is
HILARIOUS!! I think I heard he is coming to Chicago for a show..we are going to try to see him

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
Well, I haven't been taking mine for a month..but that DSD girl I was just telling you about who told me about the Biotin..she's been getting an inch and a half per month..she does take other vitamins too.. just look for one of her posts and she has listed what she takes in her siggy.. DontSpeakDefeat is her name!! Her hair is looking gooooooooooood!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks RushGirl!

I get the 1 1/2 inch a month on a sometimes basis. One month I can get like an inch. Other months I can get 1 inch or more. My growth rate usually stays around 3/4 to 1 inch a month with 2-3 months of the highly coveted 1 1/2 inch. I wish I could get that every month. I am experimenting with my vit reg to see if I can do that! Wish me luck!

KinksnCurlz

It broke my face out within the first week about a year ago. I stopped taking it immediately. Same thing happened to a friend of mine.

TripleP

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
It broke my face out within the first week about a year ago. I stopped taking it immediately. Same thing happened to a friend of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL funny you said that CH the same thing happened to me and a friend of mine also LOL

LABETT

I have seen an increase in hair growth since I increased my dosage of Biotin.