What's really good with Biotin?

CoOLY_GyAL87

What\'s really good with Biotin?

I've been reading the posts about vitamins and biotin is like #1 for basically everyone. Is it really that good? Does it actually give instant results, and which brand is the best?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Re: What\'s really good with Biotin?

It doesn't give instant results..I think most people notice results after a few weeks.. from what it seems, Freeda is the best brand.. you can get it from koshervitamins.com Thanks to DSD I just got mine today.. each tablet is 10mgs. But you can get biotin anywhere..before I ordered the Freeda, I just took ones that I got from Target..they were really cheap!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

Well, I haven't been taking mine for a month..but that DSD girl I was just telling you about who told me about the Biotin..she's been getting an inch and a half per month..she does take other vitamins too.. just look for one of her posts and she has listed what she takes in her siggy.. DontSpeakDefeat is her name!! Her hair is looking gooooooooooood!!!!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

Yah, what are you scared.. what have we been saying?? Or are you talking about the MSM stuff??

You are welcome Lillian!

lillian743

It hasnt broken my face out yet..

Maybe you should drink alot of H2O with it.. I dont know...

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

I haven't broken out either.. I heard the MSM does that to some people and I didn't break out with that either.. but I hardly ever break out..maybe once every 2-3 months during TOM..

divine

ppl said it can break you out.....
noooooooooo
plus I can't find it around here.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

I guess pretty much anything can make you break out..I think it all depends on the person..just like with hair stuff.. Do you have a Target or WalMart? They have it there..

CoOLY_GyAL87

how it made them break out, horrible periods, weight gain, an increase in facial hair and on other body parts, and a whole bunch of other things that have made me scared

lillian743

How much MSM do you take Rushgirl? I take 1000mg - 3000mg when I can remember lol...

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

I started off taking 2000mgs..but now I take 3000mgs..just started that sometime this weekend. I take 3000mgs, 2 of the UltraNourish Hair vitamin from GNC, 1000 of Vitamin C.. I just started taking that Freeda Biotin today..that's 10mg(10,000mcgs).. I think that's it.. I'm thinking about ordering some Evening Primrose and some Silica to take also.. I do hate swallowing all of those pills though!

CoOLY_GyAL87

im thinkin of considering the GNC Womens Hair, skin, and nails formula...it sounds like a winner to me

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

I hear that one is good!!!!

Divine.. you can get the Biotin at WalMart for sure! You should try it out and see if you like it.. you can always stop taking it..ya know?!

divine

IMAO stand for yes....
thank you for donating to the divine,fasha,basaha,and lee fund

FeelinIt

Ohh lord divine is that you? Yeah I saw that thread with you talking to yourself. Did they get you in the straight jacket yet?