What would u do if u had...

Lovelylocs

healthy, beautiful, bouncy, shiny, waist length hair?
grin.gif

I think I would just be unbearable to be around...LOL. After my last retouch, I decided that my ultimate goal will be waist length instead of stopping at the bottom of bra strap.
If I had waist length hair, I would wear it down almost all of the time and constantly do hair tosses. I would walk around everywhere with beautiful, shiny, bouncy waist length hair and knwo that WE (my hair and I) were the center of attention. LOL

Okay so now it is someone else's turn... what would u do if u have healthy, beautiful, bouncy, shiny waist length hair?

Girl... i would b a damn mess
laugh.gif

I would not only think i was the ishh i would get a shirt that said "me AND my hair are the ishh"
lachen70.gif

I would probably wear it in a high ponytail daily. For some reason, I love turning my head real quick and feeling my pony smack me upside the head
laugh.gif

The times i wear it out.... All i'd have to say is i couldn't b indoors, b/c there is not enuf room for my swollen head (ego) and my gorgeous, healthy, beautiful, bouncy and shiny waist length hair
wink.gif

lol @ yall!

I agree, I would definetly be swingin my hair all over the place. I would put it up in a bun in the mornings, then wait until I got to school or work to take it out and swing it all over the place!

LOL @ your ponytail smackin you in the face.

I think that whenever another woman tried to be a hater or tried to tick me off, I would just have a smirk on my face, and bop to the song in my head, as I stroked my gorgeous hair. (and maybe an extra toss in there couldnt hurt either) LOL

My hair is almost waist length for the first time in my life, and I've found that now that it is this long, I wear it in a style that makes it look shorter than it really is.

But let me tell you, there is a certain satisfaction that I get from knowing that I have the OPTION of wearing it shorter or longer
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
laugh.gif

I would not only think i was the ishh i would get a shirt that said "me AND my hair are the ishh"
lachen70.gif

I would probably wear it in a high ponytail daily. For some reason, I love turning my head real quick and feeling my pony smack me upside the head
laugh.gif

The times i wear it out.... All i'd have to say is i couldn't b indoors, b/c there is not enuf room for my swollen head (ego) and my gorgeous, healthy, beautiful, bouncy and shiny waist length hair
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

There are a few ladies here like Nay with beautiful, bouncy waist length hair.
smile.gif
I'm not sure what I'd do if my hair was that long... I'll have to think about that one!

I would have black and blue marks from pinching myself and thinking that I was just dreaming and when I wake up it will be its regular length...I have those kind of dreams....sigh!.
blush.gif
Bonjour.

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

I knew a girl who had waist-length hair. She would always wear it up in a messy updo. But when she came back from the salon, her hair was gorgeous. She would always get the same spiral curl style. They hung down her back and bounced whenever she moved. People always did double takes whenever they saw her. If my hair ever becomes waist-length, that's exactly how I'm going to wear my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
I think that whenever another woman tried to be a hater or tried to tick me off, I would just have a smirk on my face, and bop to the song in my head, as I stroked my gorgeous hair. (and maybe an extra toss in there couldnt hurt either) LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

my hair is not waist length, but whenever my daughter makes itty bitty titty committee jokes (she's 14 in a c cup
shocked.gif
and wears tracks, while i can barely fill an a cup) i just swing my hair in her face and she shuts right up!!!
lachen70.gif

I already have beautiful shiney bouncy hair, just not waist lenght. It is llike 3 4 inches from my bra strap. I just had a cut in Jan. about 3 inches because of damage. My length is about 18 inches know. bra strap is my goal for this year and then waist for the end of next. Good luck to all a yall gourgous ladies.

CUT IT!!! lol...
laugh.gif

I would cut it to the length of the mole on my back (3" past bra strap). To have thick, healthy, EVEN hair that long? WOW!!! Plus, I would be very protective of it and wear it over my shoulders (over my breasts) in public b/c I've heard of jealous girls cutting other girls' hair out of spite.
look.gif

I'd have this stupid grin on my face all the time looking like the joker on batman & try to keep my husband and 13yr old son's hand out of it !!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
laugh.gif

lachen70.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're funny!
rofl.gif

i would try my best to remain humble. while tossing my hair at any god giving oppertunity. i'd prbaly write a book and start a website. maybe even have my own shampoo

I think people would probably start referring to me as "that crazy chick who's always stroking her hair?", because that is all I would do
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
laugh.gif

lachen70.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dolce_Dawn said:
CUT IT!!! lol...
laugh.gif

I would cut it to the length of the mole on my back (3" past bra strap). To have thick, healthy, EVEN hair that long? WOW!!! Plus, I would be very protective of it and wear it over my shoulders (over my breasts) in public b/c I've heard of jealous girls cutting other girls' hair out of spite.
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
Oh My Gosh! I've never thought about that! You're right. I would do the same -- be very protective of it.

I agree and would probably be like many have written here. Now I see what other women, white, hispanic, asian or whatever constantly fling their hair..............because they can and I guess they're as happy to have it as we would be!! Now, back to the immediate question, since I'm now a natural, my hair wouldn't be that bouncy, but it would be a huge, soft, cottony puff of hair down my back which at that length I'd probably sleep with about 8 long braids on my head and then take it down in the morning and wear this big, braided out wavy hair! For some reason my hair gets or looks like a much looser curl pattern when it's longer I don't know if it's the weight of it or what. I'd also wear it down and look like Diana Ross with all that big, long, beautiful puffy hair! I'd be so unique that honestly, yes, I'd probably have a really big head!! :)

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

OH...................since it would be so big and long, rather than bouncy..........instead of flinging it alot all over the place, I'd be constantly smoothing it down the length!!! I'd probably be much more conservative at work and wear it in a big bun - up and out of the way, but on the weekend - you betta watch out!!! I'd put on a colorful headband, one of my shawls, and no one could tell me I wasn't Ms. Universe! Hahahahaha! That sounds so awful!!! Tee Hee!!

my hair isn't that long but when i wear weave my ponytail always ends up smacking somebody else upside the head. i think that if i had waist length hair someone would beat me up just for that reason.

Back