What will you be moisturising and sealing with tonight??

Closeout

If you are a like me and own a couple of different moisturisers and oils that you use in rotation, i thought i would start a thread showing what we use before going to bed... So i will start

Tonight i moisturised with Wave Nouveau and sealed with jojoba oil..

How else???

poookie

tonight i'll be using Back to Basics sunflower leave in conditioner (a spray moisturizer), and sealing with a bit of amla oil.

BrooklynSouth

Tonight I twisted my yesterday con-pooed hair in small twists with ORS Twist/Lock gel then coated with ALBA Botanica-gives such a great feel. I'll seal with AMLA LITE just before bed.

Lita

Tonight:
Njoicreations-Coconut hairdress on the length

Claudies-End insurence#2 on the ends

Happy Hair Growing!

cherepikr

I am moisturizing with a homemade spritz that is Fenugreek tea based, and I am sealing with JBCO, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil that is whipped together.

Toy

I Moisturized with S-curl, Proline Softner moisturizer Sealed with an oil mixture.

Closeout

I am moisturizing with a homemade spritz that is Fenugreek tea based, and I am sealing with JBCO, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil that is whipped together.

Hmmm interesting never thought to mix my oils like that...might give it a try tomorrow

chebaby

tonight im thinking of rubbing some coconut oil through my hair and then twisting with ohm sweet hair pudding but im not sure yet.

ceebee3

I'm in 2 braids so I sprayed them with John Frieda daily moisturizing leave in. I didn't use anything to seal. Usually I'll seal with coconut oil or some serum.

NuBraveHeart

just moisturized with herbal essences LTR and sealed with coconut oil. got my night bonnet on now. should i be moisturizing with something heavier at night?

MrsSmitty77

I'm currently in a bun, so I will be using Profectiv root health on the roots and breakfree on the rest and sealing with JBCO or olive oil.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I'm doing twist outs this week and I retwist nightly with Shescentit moisture mist and sealed with her Jillian tearless hair butter

nymane

I moisturized with Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme :love: & sealed with Africa's Best Herbal Oil :lick:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm moisturizing with Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion, and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Creme for my ends. And then I'm going to seal with some "coconut oil". I call it "coconut oil" because it's pure coconut oil but it's not food grade. It still seals well though.

Fhrizzball

Whipped shea butter mixed with africa's best oil and topped with some HE hello hydration conditioner even though it has cones' in it >.<

LaidBak

Tonight, Elasta QP mango butter on my ends. Ellin Lavar penetrating balm on my length and Global Goddess hair oil to seal.

SherylsTresses

I moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin conditioner as my daily moisturizer on dry hair and seal with EVOO. Again, I use these products whenever my hair feels dry not every night. :yep: