What weave looks like 4b hair??? need it to match my natural kinks...HELP?

Ediese

The only hair that I can think of is the Boheyme Brazilian Wave. I posted a thread with pics of the hair so you might want to run a search.

**Glamourlicious**

Are we talking straight or curly? Human or Synthetic.

I am a 4a...and I am wearing Brandy's Pro Brazillian Curl and I love it. Fluff and go...and my nautral hair blends very well with it. It is synthetic tho... But me loves it. I will be using this until I can get the Bohyme Brazillian hair.

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Beauty Queen Permed Yaky is the closest to my 4B hair. Its nice and thick and hardly obvious to the world that it is weave due to lack of shininess.

RegaLady

I am a 4a...and I am wearing Brandy's Pro Brazillian Curl and I love it. Fluff and go...and my nautral hair blends very well with it. It is synthetic tho... But me loves it. I will be using this until I can get the Bohyme Brazillian hair.

I wanted to try this!!! do you get a sew in and how long does it last?
Also, do you get in a circular braided or a part?
I was just looking in a weave magazine at this girl with a gorgeous weave with 4a/b hair. They said it was Weave New York afro curl! I'm going to look for this!

blkbeauty

I was just looking in a weave magazine at this girl with a gorgeous weave with 4a/b hair. They said it was Weave New York afro curl! I'm going to look for this!

Hmmm, I think I might give this a try!

**Glamourlicious**

I sewed it in and I did a circular braid pattern this time. My next install I think I am going to try a middle part.

Please let me know if you find pictures of this New Yorkl weave. I am curious to see it as well. I am going to start looking also.

Lucky's Mom

Are you wearing the Pro 10 hair as a weave? or a ponytail?

Thanks!!

**Glamourlicious**

Are you wearing the Pro 10 hair as a weave? or a ponytail?

Thanks!!

In my avatar. I am wearing it as a weave. I will get a better pic and upload it shortly. I LOVE it. I just fluff and go.

ETA pic

Last edited:

missdemi

extension plus has virgin indian hair if you plan on getting a weave. Its about $400-$500 if you plan to get a full head, but you can take the hair out and wash it and then put it back in so it's worth the investment

Kinkyhairlady

Bump....I know this thread is old but I am in search of 4b curly weave and it has been two years since the thread was started so I know their must be more and better suggestions.

femmemuscle

that doesn't look like 4b hair. try all www.allaboutmyhair.com. i wear an afro with this. and it's definitely 4b hair. It is very high maintenance. if you have other questions. go to Blackhairmedia.com and do a search with "aamh" or "allaboutmyhair"..

the reviews are mixed. if you wash/detangle and maintain the hair as your own, no problem. But remember, it is very high maintenance. The tighter the coil, the harder the up-keep with this weave.

HauteHippie

Hi Ellis,

You might want to check out the kinky straight hair from superhairfactory.com. I had this one http://www.superhairfactory.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_105&products_id=186

It lasted for over a year until this lady CUT the hand-tied weft! :nono::nono::nono:
I was so sad, I'd specifically told her not to. This hair did not shed, so it was worth the price (and now it's on a major sale). I could wash it and go for a big, poofy look or flat iron it for a straight look. It's "Rudy Huxtable" hair. This site also offers a 3 month no tangle guarrantee! No, I don't work for them in any way, shape, or form. I just LOVE this company. The customer service reps are nice, the shipping is fast (it's based in Atl and I live just inside of Ct), and the weave is QUALITY. Gosh, I'm sad again.

Because it is kinky straight, you will have to treat it like you would treat your own hair or the ends will break. If you decide on this hair, make sure your stylist knows that it's a hand tied weft so s/he'll know to use a small needle with thin thread.

As my 4b/a hair grew out, I was able to wear more of my hair out. People were constantly stopping me wanting to know about my great hair! Even my best friend stared at my head and said, "I'm amazed at how well this matches your hair." :lachen:Tehehe the look on her face.
Here is a pic of me with this hair in: http://public.fotki.com/EtherealEnigma/natural-hair-journey/img00176.html

Bump....I know this thread is old but I am in search of 4b curly weave and it has been two years since the thread was started so I know their must be more and better suggestions.

HauteHippie

Whoops, sorry. I missed the word "curly". :spinning: superhairfactory also has curly hair. They have A LOT of textures and the hand tied hair never sheds. Again, they guarantee that it's tangle free. HTH

Last edited:

Nonie

The link I gave previously isn't working but this is the only hair I have seen that is human hair and that looks like 4B hair. You can get it up 18 inches long.

I personally wouldn't buy it unless it's just so I can abuse it with heat, because 4B hair takes a lot of TLC to maintain and care for and if I'm getting a weave, it's coz my lazy butt wants to have a break from caring for my hair. So while it'd be a protective style, I can see myself ending up with locs or matted/tangled hair coz I'd not be willing to work so hard to maintain fake hair. Now if I'm going to press it, oh yeah, I can see it being a nice break from caring for my own hair; but if that's what I'll be doing, why not get some kinky straight hair instead and save myself the hassle?

I guess if you're looking for versatility and you have the energy/drive, then I can see you having a blast with the kinky hair.

Source of both pics: www.hisandher.com

Last edited:

runwaydream

why does this remind me of chris rock when he tried to sell african hair on that good hair documentary? lol. let me kno if you can find one

kroeskop

bohyme brazilian curl is nice, but it defnitly resembles 3a/b hair and does not match my 4b hair...after two days of having it in, I'm thinking of taking it out. My friend who is also 4b natural wears Mona afro kinky: http://www.clairhair.com/en/ProductDetail.php?ProductId=3099

and that resembles 4b hair to the T. She does twists with it and her braid out look gorgeous...her hair, just longer!!! How does AAMH kinky curly work on 4b natural-has anyone tried it? I also wanted to check out the halleys curl natural but that has a defnite curl pattern ...let me know ladies. I just ordered my Mona hair and I'lll take picture. Bohyme is gorgeous but it does not resemble my natural hair :(