What brand of weave does Demetria wear?

AmiJay

If you've seen Blood, Sweat and Heels on Bravo, you can't help but notice Demetria's hair. I've been observing really close and notice that she has gorgeous natural looking 4a/4b weave. Does anyone know where I can get this hair or hair that looks like it? TIA

Attachments

• 1388707206-crop-rtstory-large.jpg
    1388707206-crop-rtstory-large.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 196
Looks like a Fingercomber unit to me. A friend was asking me so I pointed her there & she bought 1.

Check it out , I think you'll agree.

I could swear she said that it wan't weave, but rather some type of marley hair like someone else said. I think she ties it in to her hair but doesn't twist it all the way down, and then poofiness of the hair covers the scalp.

Why did I think it was her real hair? It's gorgeous anyways, but I watched the show once and got so jealous of her thickness, lol.

mynaturalhairextensions.com has some nice looking 4b and afro kinky weave

Thank you! They have some beautiful hair at great prices.
I also found heatfreehair.com but they want too much for their hair. I'm too cheap to spend $300 on hair. :nono:

I could swear she said that it wan't weave, but rather some type of marley hair like someone else said. I think she ties it in to her hair but doesn't twist it all the way down, and then poofiness of the hair covers the scalp.

Like maybe she crochets regular marley hair? That'd be a good look as well as inexpensive. I also read while doing my weave research about people buying kinky weave then crocheting the "part" section so that there wouldn't have to be any leave out.

She said sometimes it's hers sometimes it's not lol

I noticed that her real hair is brown while the weave is black or off black. I really think that is all weave. I'm not even mad because it's gorgeous, but lets keep it real.

I noticed that her real hair is brown while the weave is black or off black. I really think that is all weave. I'm not even mad because it's gorgeous, but lets keep it real.

Idk lol all I know is I was watching wwhl one night and that's what she said when someone called in to ask if her hair was real.

Back