What Vitamin Do U use 4 Hair Growth??

MzV1991

So I see my mom has been taking centum one a day for Woman vitamins and i was like mhmmm I wonder if this would be good for hair growth :look:.

I'm wondering if i should try it or buy something different like GNC Vitamins i see most woman talk about.

What Vitamin do you use for hair growth?

Americka

Spring Valley (Walmart) Hair, Nail, and Skin vitamin as well as Biotin and Fish Oil Omega 3.

My Friend

Walgreens has free hair and nail vitamins this week. Has anyone used Rejuvicare vitamins before?

ETA: They have Biotin, Zinc and Aloe Vera

BrooklynSouth

Used to be GNC HAIR/SKIN/NAILS; now I'm taking ANDREW LESSMAN'S for a few months 2.8mg. of biotin. I am about to open my second bottle-this one is the 250 capsules bottle after trying the smaller bottle.

SEMO

I've been taking Nioxin vitamins for about 2 months now. I like them and plan to repurchase.

DaDragonPrincess

Hairfinity,Garlic, just started taking fish supplements:blush:, I take my multi vitamin Centrum Chewables
:yep:

I want to start taking Biotin too, but hairfinity has biotin and msm, so should I leave it out?

kmn1980

Emoticons don't affect me
Along with a general multivitamin, I take 11,000mcg's of Biotin and 8,000mg of Amino Acids.

JFemme

Used to take Futurebiotics, Hair & Nails....

Now taking Mega Food, Skin, Nails, and Hair..

KSand

I take 5mg biotin, MSM, a B50 and Country Life Maxi Hair. Had to up my water intake but so far so good.

All the hair on my body has been growing like mad. Including arms, legs, mustache... :ohwell:

MzV1991

Thnxxx Ladies...Im decided to try out Spring Valley Hair Nails and skin since it does have Biotin in it....When i start taking it ill let you know my results!

yodie

Hairfinity,Garlic, just started taking fish supplements:blush:, I take my multi vitamin Centrum Chewables
:yep:

I want to start taking Biotin too, but hairfinity has biotin and msm, so should I leave it out?

I'm also taking Hairfinity. It's up to you, but I decided to stop taking an additional multi, msm and biotin. For me it was overkill and I didn't want the breakouts, in addition to the fact that my body would just get rid of excess.

Dogmd

Standard Process Supplement Catalyn
Standard Process Wheat Germ Oil
Standard Process Cataplex F
MSM

I use to take synthetic vitamins like GNC hair skin nails, but
since starting these whole food raw vitamins, my new growth has completely changed to soft and manageable and i am still on my first bottles ( 30 days) .

JFemme

I was up late last night reading up on Standard Process...:grin:

thinking on ordering their OPC Synergy :)