What Top 3 LHCF Members inspire you the most?

kiesha8185

There are sooo many beautiful heads of hair that has inspired me, there's no way to name three! But here are some that come to mind:

Macherieamour/Keclee23- length, shine, and SWANG
Sereca/Zzirvingj-texture and shine
JenniferMD/Candy_C- thickness and length
Dillard/Den- shine for days!

And the rest, I love their hair just because!

Laflaca, PrettyHaitian, Supergirl, Whip, Meaganita, Letitia, Naturallady, Deltagirl, SleekandBouncy...

Ok I'm done for now.

poetist

Yes...ITA..Very True:yep:!!
Well (in no particular order)
Mscocoface, Meaganita, Poetist ummmmm............................................ .......................................
.........................Micarae, Turnergirl, so1913,silvergirl,Bublnbrnsuga,Zzirvingj, Sareca, Queeny20,Lauren450, Naturallady,etc. etc. etc.!!! :lachen:

Wow. Thanks so much Osamene!!! I feels great to be included among a list of such inspirational and beautifully tressed ladies :yep:

Last edited:

bravenewgirl87

W4BSL--> She doesn't post anymore, but she's my sis so I see her hair ALL the time. KISS--> Keep it simple, stupid.

Bubblinbrwnsuga--> She made me want to go natural.

Kinikakes-->nuff said.
Pink Skates--> For having my bod.. at her age. (I don't even know how old she is:look:)

Tetbelle--> THe shine, the SHINE!

Honeydew--> resident chemist and product junket

SO1919--> For having AMAZE-ing hair and letting me know that you don't have to be mixed to have a gorgous head of hair.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Sareca (Her hair is heavenly and she's nice too!)
Sistaslick (All around hair champion)
Kinikakes (representing for the fine/thin haired ladies of which I am one!)

There are many more (DSylla, DLewis, Supergirl, Isis, Candy_C, etc.) but these are the one's that come to my mind quickly.

atlien

I say LONEI.....she has always inspired me so much. Her hair is very long/beautiful and her texture reminds me of my own. Her hair accomplishments make me believe that one day I can get past bra-strap. That's what inspiration does it inspires you to reach goals you otherwise thought were unrealistic.

Ooops I forgot it said three......Sistaslick...love her hair and Lauren450 I dream of hair like hers.

Last edited:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Macherieamour, SistaSlick, KiniKakes, Sylver2--I want their length, dammit! :lol:

Peachtree, SO1913, Cichelle, Silvergirl--beautiful curls and waves! :yep:

Ambitious1013

Thanks bluediamond! :)

Blackbarbie - my ultimate inspiration for long color treated hair!!!! :notworthy
KiniKakes
Macherieamour

I must also add all of the progress pictures, fotki albums, and siggy pictures that makes me go WOW!! This board has so many aspects of inspiration!

MonaLisa

@ Brownie :hug2:

My Inspirations Are:

MochaMadness (my hair sensei)

Sylver2 (who's method I've followed the past year)/Babygurl (for being there in the beginning and offering much support) tie

KiniKakes (for showing that thin/fine haired chicks can grow long too - it's harder for us)

eta: MissVi (long haired, thin/fine haired inspiration!)

There are other heads I love that come to mind: Sareca, Queeny, PrincessPie, Luvmylife, Energist, Den,Zzirvingj, Priestess (hair guinea pig :), Tee, TSmith

but there are many others as well...:yep:

Last edited:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I finally managed three:
Babygurl (I love the simplicity of her regimen, she taught me less is more)
Sareca (her sharing and caring approach)
Sylver2 (love her methods)

Of mention though are Loveya4ever, Lonei, JenniferMD and Kinikakes.

Tee

@ Brownie :hug2:

My Inspirations Are:

MochaMadness (my hair sensei)

Sylver2 (who's method I've followed the past year)/Babygurl (for being there in the beginning and offering much support) tie

KiniKakes (for showing that thin/fine haired chicks can grow long too - it's harder for us)

There are other heads I love that come to mind: Sareca, Queeny, PrincessPie, Luvmylife, Energist, Den,Zzirvingj, Priestess (hair guinea pig :), Tee, TSmith

but there are many others as well...:yep:

Thanks MonaLisa. :kiss: You know you inspire me as well. And you are right about Priestess! I love her hair but she has the hook up on product recommendations. (just like you.) I love your list of ladies also.

Thanks Keisha. :kiss:

tapioca_pudding

SO1913 - she has the flyest, healthiest, most fabulous head of hair, as far as I'm concerned. I love that hair!!!

Energist - that is how I want my hair to look. Gorgeous!

Sareca - her hair is gorgeous :yep: and she is a fount of information that has helped too many of us on this Board. Many of the excellent tips that have improved my hair's health have come from this lady.

There are some others who definitely deserve consideration, like HoneyDew, MissMadam, MonaLisa, gymfreak, and Kels.

That made my weekend. :) Thankyou. :kiss: You know you are my product inspiration.. I'm still pheenin for some silk powder! Gonna order it soon.

I have alot of inspirations. Basically the ladies here who are open with their reggies, who are supportive and who are willing to help. That inspires me to want to be someones inspiration one of these days.

Artemis

For me, these 3 women eat adversity for freakin' breakfast :grin:

1. Kinikakes
2. Ambitious1013
3. Gymfreak336

There are more that have drool-worthy hair, but these 3 are the ones I look to when I'm going through it w/my hair.

Thanks, ladies :luv2:

gymfreak336

For me, these 3 women eat adversity for freakin' breakfast :grin:

1. Kinikakes
2. Ambitious1013
3. Gymfreak336

There are more that have drool-worthy hair, but these 3 are the ones I look to when I'm going through it w/my hair.

Thanks, ladies :luv2:

Girl:blush: I wasn't expecting to see my name....My hair ain't even offically shoulder length yet:lachen: so thanks for the shout out...

You know we be going through it.:yep: I look at Ambitious too with all that pretty hair and color. Kini just is amazing and I am glad with have some long fine haired ladies here.

Artemis

^^^^^

Girl, how you gonna have that pic in your siggy and not expect to see your name up in here?!?!??

You funny :lol:

senimoni

Yeah

Me
Myself
I

hahah seriously,
My list in theory is long but I'm going to restrict to the one and original

1. Adrienne ....she started me down the right path

I love most heads anyway, my inspiration changes daily.

Empress Yahudah

SO1913 - she has the flyest, healthiest, most fabulous head of hair, as far as I'm concerned. I love that hair!!!

Energist - that is how I want my hair to look. Gorgeous!

Sareca - her hair is gorgeous :yep: and she is a fount of information that has helped too many of us on this Board. Many of the excellent tips that have improved my hair's health have come from this lady.

There are some others who definitely deserve consideration, like HoneyDew, MissMadam, MonaLisa, gymfreak, and Kels.
:kiss: Awwww thanx so much Brownie:grin:

motherx2esq

1. Godsflowerr (not only is hair hair beautiful but she can weave it up!)

2. Macherieamour (she teaches us and her hair is wonderful)

3. Kinikakes (her growth inspires me and her hair is pretty)

MzOptimistic

Thanks kbody and Mona. There's just too many ladies to name. OMG....I can't narrow it down to 3. My list just keep growing and growing. I have been eyeballing meganita's mane:yep: sooooo georgous....:blush:

ajoyfuljoy

Energist-I was really inspired that she grew her hair to be that beautiful from a super short style. That was just very encouraging. She also seems to be a very pleasant person and whenever I see her post, I take extra notice.

Kinikakes-Her fotki was one of the first that I checked out when I first joined the boards back in March! I was really encouraged by her growth and I admire her personality. Her fotki really encouraged me to try henna and my recipe is very similar to hers.

Sweet Cashew-I want my hair too look just like hers when it grows out that long, and I have a feeling it will because my hair is thick and has a lot of body! I absolutely love her hair. And her beautiful mane is definitely inspiring!

RubyWoo

There are tooo many to name some of my favs that inspire me include:

MissVi
JenniferMD
SerenityBreeze
Lexi84
Lonei

MissLawyerLady

SweetCashew- My DH isn't even into hair length but he saw her hair and was like "ooooh- pretty hair!" which actually means her hair is downright unprecedentedly gorgeous! :yep:

Machieramour- A wealth of information and tips and beautiful thick hair.
JenniferMD- Her hair is so knock-out she got my buying Dominican! :lachen:

dillard

wow, i can't even believe I was mentioned in this thread, thanx ladies :kiss:

as for me, RabiaElaine, SistaSlick and Lauren450, oh and TetBelle :yep: even her TWA is inspiring for sho'