What Top 3 LHCF Members inspire you the most?

lilamae

There are many people on this board who serve as inspirations for all of us. But take some time and list your top 3....and why

For me its
1. Mochamadness ( we have the same hair type and she has the length I want!)

2. Macherieamour ( her hair is super thick and super healthy. I don't think I saw one strand come out on her DVD..not even when she used the rat-tailed comb!)

3.Sylver2 ( love the fact that she can use heat and not compromise her beautiful lengthy hair)

Now your turn!

BTW: MY SCALP IS DOING EXCELLENT POST LITERINE RELAXER BASE INCIDENT:yep:
SPECIAL THX TO THOSE WHO WERE CONCERNED:grouphug3:

(SHAME ON THOSE WHO RELENTLESSLY TAUNTED:blah:)

Brownie518

SO1913 - she has the flyest, healthiest, most fabulous head of hair, as far as I'm concerned. I love that hair!!!

Energist
- that is how I want my hair to look. Gorgeous!

Sareca - her hair is gorgeous :yep: and she is a fount of information that has helped too many of us on this Board. Many of the excellent tips that have improved my hair's health have come from this lady.

There are some others who definitely deserve consideration, like HoneyDew, MissMadam, MonaLisa, gymfreak, and Kels.

I definitely have to add Letitia to this. More than anyone else, she has given me some excellent advice that has greatly helped me get my hair back on track. Her product recommendations have been on point every time, as well. :yep: One of the best!

Last edited:

locabouthair

Energist
Sistaslick
Serenity Breeze

There are SO many that inspire me, i couldnt name them all.

Glad to hear your scalp is doing ok.

meaganita

There are many people on this board who serve as inspirations for all of us. But take some time and list your top 3....and why

For me its
1. Mochamadness( we have the same hair type and she has the length I want!)

2. Macherieamour ( her hair is super thick and super healthy. I don't think I saw one strand come out on her DVD..not even when she used the rat-tailed comb!)

3.Sylver2 ( love the fact that she can use heat and not compromise her beautiful lengthy hair)
These three ladies have lovely hair. Mocha encouraged my new goal length. I love her hair. I can't really name any inspirations right now...I have some who are naturals that belong to other sites. But there are so many beautiful heads I admire.

trini_rican

MsJadu
Sylver2
Mochamadness

I forgot SweetCashew!!! How the ***bleep did that occur???

Honorable mentions....

macherieamour, jennifermd, mcelweewife, candyc-avocado oil girl:yep::yep: I'll add more as they come to me :grin:

ETA: Phoenix,
http://public.fotki.com/redhotlala/june/ this girls hair is phenomenal because it's long, and ultra-thick. I found her page before I found this site. Gorgeous hair.

Last edited:

silvergirl

ms jadu has now def entered in my top list.

im sry... but i HAVE to shout out http://public.fotki.com/Raehlilisynth/ i dont know if she was ever a member of this community, but she was with LHC.

gosh only 3..... :drunk:
peachtree, so1913, Bublnbrnsuga, starr1, Iris, cichelle, ...... and so much more.​

BeautifulFlower

I would have to give a tribute to my​

"SL to WL DIVAS"

Sylver2 : Growing from SL to WL is very encouraging for me. I know I can do it now. She keeps it simple and simple is the way to go.

Candy_C : For her natural hair care. Definitely encouraging me to use more natural things on my hair and feeding my body for optimal hair growth.

Babygurl : Another SL to WL diva. I have used things from her regimen that has helped me out alot.

Thank you ladies.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I can't wait until I inspire someone :giggle:

In any case there are way to many women here to just name three so i will just give a small sampling:

Dsylla
Jcoily
Browndilocks
naturallady
whipz
sareca
so1913
pokahontas

DivaRox

Hmmm-definitely Lauren450, Lauren450-hair so nice I have to list it twice-Very inspiring journey to fab lengths

Letitia-OMG the thickest, most lush hair I've ever seen up close and she is a PJ after my own heart-LOL

And number three goes to Cholet112- From shoulder to bra strap in one year-I'm on the grind for real now:yep:

I have so many more I could list but I'm PWS:yawn:

I have to slide one more in here--> Blackbarbie inspires me so much with her long, fabulous Colored hair!! I heart healthy, colored hair-*sigh*

Last edited:

Empress Yahudah

Cant name just 3 but here are my fav 7 :grin:

Sweet Cashew
Ms Jadu
Chicoro
Lauren450
Loveya4ever
FlowerHair
Macherieamour

They all have loooong , Healthy, Beautiful, Amazing hair :drunk:

est.April1983

jennifer MD she went from very thin to super thick hair

Reneice used weave to grow out hair and helping others

lexi84 fast progress lovely hair

there are more that inspire me but you said 3 so...

sareca

Thanks Bre~Bre, so so, and brownie that's really sweet. :blush3:

I wouldn't no where to begin naming the people that inspired me here. The list is longer than 30. Sometimes it isn't their hair length or thickness, but determination, inventiveness, attitude, that inspire me.

Last edited:

cicilypayne

Great thread my list should be like 80 people long. :drunk: Every day that I log on I see someone with great length that inspires me.

Today I would say the top three are

1. D Lewis
2. Mariesheamore
3. Glamour Girl:yay::yay:

OH and can I say Sistaslick & Sweet Cashew:whyme::whyme::notworthy So many greats so little time

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I honestly tried to come up with just three. I couldn't get any less than ten even when I narrowed it down to my hair type. There are sooo many inspirations...I'll try again, if I can't I'll post the ones I have.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I have many more than three. Here's my 10 in no particular order...

1. Sistaslick: her kindness, information is unmatched.
2. Macherieamour: her blog, DVD is amazing.
3. Sareca: God bless her soul. Her haircare tips, suggestions have proven very beneficial for me.
4. Candy_C: I love her spirit, her helpfulness.
5. Blackbarbie: Yes, fine-haired gals can have long, thick, beautiful tresses!
6. MsJadu: Thanks for your recommendations.
7. La Flaca: Just a sweetheart and very supportive.
8. Gymfreak: I've learned so much!
9. Abenyo: Thanks for being such an inspirational, Lil' Sis.
10. Blossssom: Never stop speaking your mind; I gain so much from it.

cheeks87

Macherieamour. I can't even pay attention to what she's saying in her videos, cuz I'm too busy gawking at her hair. :pant::love4:It's so well-behaved. I have to fist fight my hair just to get it into a ponytail.:hair:

There are 2 ladies on here(names escape me...I'm terrible with names), one's hair is neck length and the other's is shoulder-length I believe and their hair is SOOOOO thick and healthy and shiny, which I think is more important than length. I always stop & stare at their siggies.

In about a year, all y'all gonna be naming ME! :yep: My hair's gonna be so sixxy.

sxyhairfetish

Macherieamour (i think we would be hair twins if my hair stopped shedding)
Kinikakes (her hair has come a long way)
Redhotlala aka Loveya4ever (dont think I need to explain this one)
Isis (about to follow in her footsteps)
Candy_C (luv it luv it luv it)

Last edited:

mscocoface

Yes...ITA..Very True:yep:!!
Well (in no particular order)
Mscocoface, Meaganita, Poetist ummmmm............................................ .......................................
.........................Micarae, Turnergirl, so1913,silvergirl,Bublnbrnsuga,Zzirvingj, Sareca, Queeny20,Lauren450, Naturallady,etc. etc. etc.!!!
:lachen:

Thank you so much for that. I never thought I would make one of these threads because I am not the norm when it comes to inspirational hair, but I truly have a passion for it and showing others what I have learned. I also agree with the statement Bre Bre made, I am inspired by others not necessarily for their hair but their character and attitude as well. There are some incredible women on this forum who have inspired me to be a better woman, a better human.

Last edited:

macherieamour

:blush::blush: Thanks to everyone who listed me!!! That was soo sweet. YOu all made my day:drunk: Ive def been slacking on my hair game lately:perplexed

I cant possibly list three members becuase I admire soo many!!!! I admire anyone who started their hair journey and stuck with it! I see a lot of women join the board and give up becuase its hard, takes too long or because they dont see a change instantly. So, I admire ANYONE who is stil down for the struggle!

Mestiza

There are too many inspiring members from which to choose. I know that you said the top 3, but that's a tough one.

I'm happy to hear that your scalp is doing better. :)

bLackButtaFly

Bubblingbrown, SO1913, and wonderstarr88, all amazing naturals. There are too many relaxed to even name, so I won't try, I'll just continue to stack :sekret:

imstush

BTW: MY SCALP IS DOING EXCELLENT POST LITERINE RELAXER BASE INCIDENT:yep:
SPECIAL THX TO THOSE WHO WERE CONCERNED:grouphug3:

(SHAME ON THOSE WHO RELENTLESSLY TAUNTED:blah:)

Glad your doing better, love your sense of humor.:bighug:

Um...

Candy C - eventhough she's relaxed...love the length and thickness. Love how she shares her knowledge of products and vitamins. (she's the reason why I started back my vitamins)

Sareca - same as above. Everytime I see her wng's, I want to wear my hair in it's natural state. Again always always sharing her knowledge

Ms. Jadu - saw her natural hair the other day in her Fotki, and man another reason why I stopped thinking about texlaxing.

and many more of the beautiful heads I see daily (both naturals and relaxed heads).

MrsQueeny

Yes...ITA..Very True:yep:!!
Well (in no particular order)
Mscocoface, Meaganita, Poetist ummmmm............................................ .......................................
.........................Micarae, Turnergirl, so1913,silvergirl,Bublnbrnsuga,Zzirvingj, Sareca, Queeny20,Lauren450, Naturallady,etc. etc. etc.!!!
:lachen:

Wow thank you. I didn't think nobody really noticed me since I don't post as often. I was starting to feel like a step child :lol: There are too many inspirations for me to name them all. I get a little bit from everyone who posts. Q