What to get from India?

Snuckles

Someone is coming to the US from India and has asked me if I wanted them to bring me anything!!! :creatures What should I ask for? I'm definately going to have her to teach me how to cook some Indian Dishes when she gets here but I was curious as to what you thought that I should ask for as far as hair stuff?

Thanks

Someone is coming to the US from India and has asked me if I wanted them to bring me anything!!! :creatures What should I ask for? I'm definately going to have her to teach me how to cook some Indian Dishes when she gets here but I was curious as to what you thought that I should ask for as far as hair stuff?

Thanks

Himani or Vicco Turmeric Cream. The kind that says not to be distributed outside of India. I guess some Amla oil.

Indian clothes. I love their clothes. Amla oil that's not expired. Maybe some henna. Ask her for some hair oils and supplies.

I would politely ask them to check out an Indian hair salon (because that is probably a bit of a hassle) and ask the stylist what they use and why... so more information :yep:

A sari. Or a shalwar kameez set. And maybe some amla powder or oil. But clothes are cheap as all get out when you buy them over there, so jump on that opportunity.

Thanks for your suggestions . . .

I had to look up Himani & Vicco Turmeric Cream, I'd never heard of it.

Do you think they have access to Indigo for henna treatments?

navratna oil. It's da bomb for sore muscles and achy joints. You can even use it on the scalp. It's greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.:yep:

Back