What Relaxer leaves you with a silky feeling?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
my texlax hair doesnt feel silky at all. rather it feels kind of rough....i think i need a different relaxer. any sugestions? i want only want to texlax not go bone straight.

kaytorry

I agree with the Mizani Butter Blends, this is what my stylist uses to texlax my hair, it's been about 2 weeks post, and my hair still feels silky!

Note: I also think that my leave-in conditioner is helping maintain the silkiness, for a leave-in I use Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Curl creme. I apply it on freshly cowashed hair, comb through with my denman, and put it in 2 twists while it dries.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I agree with the Mizani Butter Blends, this is what my stylist uses to texlax my hair, it's been about 2 weeks post, and my hair still feels silky!

Note: I also think that my leave-in conditioner is helping maintain the silkiness, for a leave-in I use Curl Junkie Coffee Coco Curl creme. I apply it on freshly cowashed hair, comb through with my denman, and put it in 2 twists while it dries.

my hair doesnt feel silky at all.after the first wash it feels coarse.it only felt silky with salerm 21 leave in when wet but that leaves my hair dry and ashy when it finally dries:ohwell:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
When I was relaxed, nothing made my hair feel better than Silk Elements no lye. Seriously, that relaxer is amazing.

Running a close second is Profectiv no lye. Great relaxer. :yep:

kaytorry

my hair doesnt feel silky at all.after the first wash it feels coarse.it only felt silky with salerm 21 leave in when wet but that leaves my hair dry and ashy when it finally dries:ohwell:

Same here! I used salerm 21 once after my recent texlax, I wanted to put some protein in my hair. Once my hair dried, it was as if the moisture was gone from my hair, my ends especially, after that I went right back to CJ's Coffee CoCo Curl creme.

candita

Mizani Butter Blends (Mild) has changed my life. Doesn't dry out my hair, rinses out easily and gets the job done!

Napp

Ms. Nobody
bump im thinking of trying hawaiian silky mild lye again. i think i didnt leave it on long enough and was using inferior products last time i used it

Meemee6223

My all time favorite relaxer is profectiv. My hair had never been that silky with any other relaxer.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2