What Products Will You Use In July 2016?

NaturallyATLPCH

Hey gals! I am in braids but will share what I will be cleansing and moisturizing with.
Cleansers: SM African Water Mint Shampoo (diluted)
Refreshers/Moisturizers: Annabelle's Perfect Blends Refresher Sprays
Oils: Annabelle's Perfect Blends Oils

What will you be using this month?

Last edited:
Still using up old stuff and almost empties...

Co-Cleanse Days
APB Moisturizing Whipped Cleansing Creme
Amauri Naturals Strong Strands

Moisturize and Seal
SSI Honey Buttercream Moisturizer
SSI Murumuru & Avocado Ultra Nourish Hair Butter

Non-Protein Treatment Days
Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic
SSI Cranberry Hair Cream

Protein Treatment Days
Claudie's Renew Protein Treatment
Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful DC
TGIN Green Tea Leave In Conditioner

I really want to try my Wetline gels that I just bought.

Additionally, I want to finish up the jar of Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Gel that I opened and started using last month,

A liter sized bottle of Redken Hydrating Conditioner as a cowash,

I just made a sulfur/MN scalp oil I want to use up along with some hairdrenalin potion alternately - one is extremely moisturizing and the other a little drying so they should off-set each other.

There are others but I will post as I go along.

Today I exfoliated my scalp with Nioxin Scalp Renew

Shampooed with Redken Time Rest Shampoo (this shampoo has exfoliating properties in it) I felt a really good tingle on my scalp with these first two products.

I used semi permanent color in black for gray hair for the first time. I will see how well this works.

I will be oil rinsing with a coconut oil/aloe vera juice combo.

Deep conditioning with Hea Moisture Anti Breakage Strengthening Masque followed with Kerastase Chroma Riche Masque for moisture.

Leave in - Aunt Jackie's Quench

Moisturizing with CRN Aloe Whipped Butter gel and sealing with some natural butter/oil combo.

I used mostly Bekura's Honey Latte, and Apple and Sorghum Syrup plus Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Deep Conditioners and SSI Honey Hair Cream this past week.

My shampoo was Macadamia Natural Oil Moisture shampoo the whole month.

Still using up old stuff and almost empties...

Co-Cleanse Days
APB Moisturizing Whipped Cleansing Creme
Amauri Naturals Strong Strands

Moisturize and Seal
SSI Honey Buttercream Moisturizer
SSI Murumuru & Avocado Ultra Nourish Hair Butter

Non-Protein Treatment Days
Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic
SSI Cranberry Hair Cream

Protein Treatment Days
Claudie's Renew Protein Treatment
Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful DC
TGIN Green Tea Leave In Conditioner

Finished off the Amauri Naturals Strong Strands Conditioner, SSI Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail, and gave away the SSI Murumuru & Avocado Ultra Nourish Hair Butter. Ready for next month

I just tried out the Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo with Argan Oil and I love it. I've been using the same shampoo bar for yrs but was really getting sick of the same thing and had the urge to try a liquid store bought shampoo again. I started researching sulfate free shampoos that aren't stripping or drying and kept getting this shampoo as a suggestion so went for it and tried it out.

I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing this shampoo is. My hair was clean but super soft and hydrated.

I also used the hot head heating cap for the first time and it was cool. When I took it off my hair actually felt warm to the touch.

When I rinsed out the con my hair felt amazing. I kept wondering if I got all the con out because it was so soft. I don't know if it was the heating cap or shampoo but this was a very successful wash day.

Back