What products thicken hair?

MissFallon

Other than Castor Oil? I need some type of product to make my hair thicker. I'm not talking just the new growth, I'm talking about the whole strand. My shampoo and conditioner are really good (Jason's Natural Thin-To-Thick) but I want something to add to my regimen that will give me super thick hair. I want my hair to have lots and lots of body. Does Surge 14 thicken hair? What about WGO? Any other suggestions ladies?

I stopped using my regular shampoo and condish for about 2 months and my hair went back to its normal thin self so I'm on a mission to get that crazy body and fullness into my hair. I liked how my hair was in my may april/may fotki and I'm trying to pump it up and get it thicker now since I've reached my first goal.

KiniKakes

Sometimes I put a touch of Vigorol mousse (in the pink can) in my hair right after washing, before roller setting. I just shake the can up real good, and squeeze a touch into my palm (about the size of a lemon). I put this in the hair..... and then when its dry, my hair is big and has tons of body and movement.

Of course, this is just a "temporary" fix. It doesnt permanently thicken the strands or anything like that.... but it definitely gives it a wonderful, voluminous illusion.

In terms of permanent fixes.... MTG has thickened up my hair, strand as well as new growth. And Im trying the Jamaican Black Castor Oil now, per your recommendation. I hope that helps too. :)

MissFallon

I guess I am looking for a temporary (long term) fix cuz I am transitioning and plan on doing the big chop next year so whether the length of my hair permanently becomes thicker really doesn't matter cuz its getting cut off anyway. I have Garnier Fructice thickening mousse, I may try this also. Are there any creamy leave in's or products that I can add b4 rollersetting?

ekomba

MissFallon said:
Other than Castor Oil? I need some type of product to make my hair thicker. I'm not talking just the new growth, I'm talking about the whole strand. My shampoo and conditioner are really good (Jason's Natural Thin-To-Thick) but I want something to add to my regimen that will give me super thick hair. I want my hair to have lots and lots of body. Does Surge 14 thicken hair? What about WGO? Any other suggestions ladies?

I stopped using my regular shampoo and condish for about 2 months and my hair went back to its normal thin self so I'm on a mission to get that crazy body and fullness into my hair. I liked how my hair was in my may april/may fotki and I'm trying to pump it up and get it thicker now since I've reached my first goal.

Hey MissFallon other than Castor oil, you can take vitamin B5 or Gueye s growth hair oil it made my hair nappier and thicker, mtg but the vitamin b5 and even freeda silica get the hair thick and full and shinier