What is your Xmas hairstyle

brandy

What hair style are you wearing this Christmas?
I am stuck. I don't know what hairstyle to wear. I am hoping to get ideas from you wonderful people:yep:
Merry Christmas in advance everyone!

chestnutblonde

It will be the same old rollerset...nothing special...holiday season this year is a little sad, so I'm not sure if anyone will actually see me on Christmas anyway.

TexturedTresses

i will be doing a rollerset and then saran wrap probably. would like to show off my length for the holidays. i'm getting a fresh perm for christmas.

Lei*Lei

I'll probably be wearing a wig...that or a bun. I'm keeping my hair hidden from everyone so those are my 2 options!

Butterfly08

It will be the same old rollerset...nothing special...holiday season this year is a little sad, so I'm not sure if anyone will actually see me on Christmas anyway.

Aww...hugs.

I'll wear a flat iron, sleek style. It will be a change since I am in the bun challenge. The very next day I will bun it up until New Year's Eve. :yep:

DarkHair

I'm going to try a faux bob like in Noir's siggy. I'll do spirals with the flat-iron and pin up the back.

Mars_Reiko

I was gonna flat-iron my hair, but I'm hooked again on braid-outs! I've decided to rock a fresh braid-out and fancy it up with a cute barrette or clip:reddancer:

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

My first rollerset in almost a year! Can't wait!

I am thinking about a rollerset as well, and it's been well over two years for me since my last one. I am natural, (fine and curly) kind of anxious to see what straight hair looks like, and I can get a better idea of what my stretch length is.

Miamori

Rollerset with the roots blown. I am set on having my hair exactly like that when it isnt air dried and in a loose pony or bun now. My hair isn't messed with at all 95% of the time, so it works out. I raaaaaaarely do braid outs unless I MUST look cute because I am both too lazy and they take too long. Yes, the 15 minutes is too time consuming lately.

I will protective style / low mani every day except for Christmas, New Years, and whatever other hours I am at random parties.

naturalmanenyc

Rocking my curly half wig since I finally got it to blend well.

first attempt to blend with Jam gel

second attempt to blend with IC Fantasia gel and twisted my hair into the half wig hair.