What is your ultimate hair goal?

PinkPeony

I know my goal changed from mbl to whip length but my ultimate goals are a thick ponytail that hits below mbl and a mbl braidout, I don't care how long it takes but those are my ultimate goals:yep:

What are yours?

BSL full and bouncy with a few layers and I am good. I am almost there and hair anorexia is REAL

My ultimate goal is to be around HL to TBL with some long layers and a slight V shape. :lovedrool:

My goal was WL but I'm seeing that WL is not satisfying my hair appetite so I'm pushing to HL. I'm sure that'll be enough. :grin:

Ultimate goal? MBL

But, I'd like to maintain CBL for about 1 year then move to APL for a year then BSL for a year and so on.

As I meet each milestone I want to take the time to maintain the full level before moving on the the next.

As a result, It will take a while to reach my ultimate goal but I'm ok with that.

MBL unstretched hair. Right now, my newly-natural stretched hair is at BSL(after transitioning for 31 months); but, it's at SL when unstretched (ugh!).

Last edited:
I'd be happy with BSL, but if my hair just so happened to grow to waist length...WOOHOO!

I think I'll try for hip length stretched this time. I'd like to give myself more of a challenge on my natural hair journey.

I used to say BSL will do for me....Now that im BSB im aiming WL layered. lol

i want to see up to where i can go, and if I do reach that goal ill surley love it !

Making those big buns....

My goal changed too. It used to be MBL and now I'm saying waist length max. I'm tall so for my taste and look I had to go with waist length.

Pre lhcf, my unspoken goal was BSL. After about a month on lhcf it changed to MBL. Now, i've metamorphasized into a WL junkie lol. When I get to WL, I'm going to throw a party. Everybody is invited! :lol:

Ultimate goal would be hip length hair, just grazing the top of my jeans. But in a curly state I want shoulder WIDTH wash-n-go hair

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back