What's your ultimate hair goal?

It was bra strap...but now...I want nice thick HEALTHY...mid back hair when straightened. Can I meet for first goal of APL please?!?! LOL

Full, thick blunt cut at my natural waist which is pretty high, maybe 3-4 inches below BSL.

If that is still going well then I'll just let it grow as long as possible with it still looking thick and healthy.

ok ok ok, like I can picture it perfectly how i want it:

I want healthy, soft, shiny, processed (colored, lightened), thicker (not thick but thicker than what it is) hair that falls mid back length while it's straightened but curly.

oh yeah and i want it by 2010!

Hi ladies! Today's my first day on the forum although I've been browsing for about a month now!!! I am currently between necklength and shoulder length. My ultimate goal is bra strap length and I'm gonna give myself a year to do it. My big issue right now is shedding and controlling dryness. I wash and DC weekly and co-wash once weekly during the week. I alternate between protein and moisture. I have been using MN and wild growth oil for the past week. We'll see what happens. I have completed my first week at bunning and it wasn't bad. I threw on some hoops and went on my way. I am a little skeptical about the bunning though because even though I've seen so many threads with success stories from bunning, I never have good luck. But I figure I have nothing to lose. So I'm ready and for the next 12 months I'm gonna bun the heck out of my hair. Anway, I'm glad that I have finally joined and look forward to getting to know you ladies and learning all about your successes!!!:grin:

My ultimate goal is to have healthy, full, thick, waist length hair!!!:grin: After I achieve my goal, I will put highlights in it. I've NEVER died my hair before, I've only had rinses. So, I hope all of my hard work doesn't cease after this process. Do you think highlights will be damaging even, if I take proper care of my hair? TIA

Hi ladies! Today's my first day on the forum although I've been browsing for about a month now!!! I am currently between necklength and shoulder length. My ultimate goal is bra strap length and I'm gonna give myself a year to do it. My big issue right now is shedding and controlling dryness. I wash and DC weekly and co-wash once weekly during the week. I alternate between protein and moisture. I have been using MN and wild growth oil for the past week. We'll see what happens. I have completed my first week at bunning and it wasn't bad. I threw on some hoops and went on my way. I am a little skeptical about the bunning though because even though I've seen so many threads with success stories from bunning, I never have good luck. But I figure I have nothing to lose. So I'm ready and for the next 12 months I'm gonna bun the heck out of my hair. Anway, I'm glad that I have finally joined and look forward to getting to know you ladies and learning all about your successes!!!:grin:

Welcome to LHCF!!!:grin: Happy hair growing!:lachen:

I'd love to have healthy stretched WL hair with a V or U shape. Un-stretched, APL hair would be ideal for me, but I afraid my hair does not grow that way:(

My first goal was BSL....i'm there now. My old ultimate goal was MBL. Now that i'm not even far frrom there....i want waistlength now....and then i'll trim it to full blunt MBL and then grow it back to a u-shaped waistlength. Then i will be done with my hair journey.:rolleyes::2cool:

WL stretched. I wanted to go further, but I think it would just be too much hair and unflattering.

Truthfully, I'd like to see how long my hair can grow :look: just because now I know that I can retain most of my length... but I would be happy with WL...overjoyed actually!

MBL hair. I'm almost there. Once I hit that length, I'll probably continue to let it grow. However, I won't obsess about how long it gets.

Last edited:
MBL unstretched, which would be tailbone-length stretched for me. Once I get to that length I won't care how much more it grows. I'll be solely focused on health.

I just have to have the discipline to not cut it before then, LOL.

Back