Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Frizz Ease

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nonie

Oh when I put Frizz Ease I was thinking of this product that I used a long time ago. Now I'm wondering if in fact this is a JF product. It has a long plastic tube down into the bottom of the jar that you use to dip out some of the serum. It looks different than the JF serum that I have. Maybe it's the same stuff????

Is this...

Same as this stuff????

They are both John Frieda. Not sure if it's the same product but it is the same line. Here's another image of the Step 3 product you posted first in a different packaging (see the red part showing what step this product is):
vs John Frieda product Step 4

bedazzled

Ive only tried Fantasia IC Heat Protectant Serum but I don't really use it because I dont see the difference of what its supposed to do to my hair?? Is it supposed to give it some shine? I think I get more shine from henna...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bought My Serum today at Lunch time. I bought: The IC Fantasia Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum (Pink Bottle) and the IC Frizz Buster Serum for my Summer Bunning.:beach:

PGirl

Ive only tried Fantasia IC Heat Protectant Serum but I don't really use it because I dont see the difference of what its supposed to do to my hair?? Is it supposed to give it some shine? I think I get more shine from henna...

If you find the "right" serum it will definitely give you shine. Some serums are more for protection from heat vs. shine. I love serum. I'm a serum junkie....:grin: I want to pour the whole bottle and see what happens....:spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Ya'll.......I gotta Admit, I am really loving the Serums.:love:

I think it really does enhance your look especially if you are Bunning or Phony-ing and want a smooth, shiny, ultra sleek look, this is the "stuff" that will make it happen.:yep:

I bought 2 of the IC Fantasia (2 different ones) and I recently purchased the Joico Protect and Shine. Even though I am using minimal to no heat, I think the serum is really working well for me.

I apply a little when I remove my scarf, lightly brush and go. I can't wait to try a few others.:look:

Good Stuff.

cookie1

I ordered ShescentIt's serum about a month ago and used it on dry hair to flatiron. I also did a baking soda rinse. Anyways, my hair has been sleek for about 5 days now and I know I need to wash/cowash but, don't want to! I'm in love w/ her serum- it's the best thing so far for me.

back2relaxed

I used CHI for a while in the past, and didn't see the hype...but I have revisited over the past few months, and it is the bomb! I love the way it makes rollersets feel. Shiny, bouncy, and soft. I haven't flat ironed my hair this summer, but I can't wait to see the results when I do. In the past I've used Aveda Serums and PM Super Skinny...I think I'll be sticking w/the CHI.

DarkHair

I've been using the GVP version of Chi SI and it does pretty well. I've also been reading this thread over the last couple of days. I went to CVS and bought IC and John Frieda in the thermal protection formula. I'll be giving the IC to my sister. I LOVE JF. It smells good and my hair looks and feels so much more healthy. I've got that swang.

Ariana4000

I just started using Silicon Mix Serum and it gets my hair super silky plus my hair does frizz up in the summer humidity.

beans4reezy

I havent tried any others aside from IC Fantasia. but it works well enough and it doesnt break my wallet.

that_1_grrrl

I've been thinking about sealing with Fantasia IC during the summer because the sun is killing my hair. I tried it on Wednesday, and it worked pretty well at keeping moisture in my hair.

I've also wanted to try Garnier's sleek and shine.

I just have one question. Because a lot of serums have cones in them, will I have to use sulfates more often to wash my hair or would I still be able to just co-wash?

blvilla23

Avlon has product line out called Syntonics and the leave in Botanical Strengthening Serum worked wonders on my 8wks post 4z hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wondering how good of a Serum the VS So Sexy really is? Anyone use? Also, the Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum? And the Joico?

I have the Joico but haven't used it yet.

*just scoping out my next serum when I need to buy another*:cool: