What is the proper way to put your hair in a plastic cap?

Porsche19

Well, for shorter hair this isn't a problem, you can put the conditioner in and pop the cap on.

If I tried to do that hair would fall out of the cap, and I'm not sure how much conditioning the ends of my hair would get because they aren't close to the scalp's heat.

btw, I don't have long hair :look: It's long enough for this to be a problem for me though.

For longer hair, what are you supposed to do? I kinda wrap my hair around my head loosely with my fingers. I'm wondering if it may be better to do something else that requires less manipulation of my wet hair (REALLY trying to PERFECT my regimen here, ladies :lol: )

What do you do?

GoingBack

I didn't realize that there was more than one way to put a plastic bag on your head :look: I say just do the thang:grin:

candibaby

Well I normally wash my hair at the sink so I just pick my hair up and place it in the cap then put it on my head while my hair is still hanging straight down.

Sweet_Ambrosia

Well its more of a personal preference rather than a proper way to put your hair in a plastic bag. You can try tucking your ends under the bag or pin your ends down with a bobby pin or a clip to prevent them from falling out of the bag.

SVT

For conditioning treatments, I twist mine into a loose bun or just a big twist and use small clips if necessary to hold it down. Nothing complicated.

For bedtime, I finger part my hair into several sections and then twist or braid those sections.

Queenie

For my daughter hair. I grab it like a ponytail and twirl it around. Then pull it to the top of her head like it's hanging upwards.