What is the best time for intense protein???

acebooncoon

how many weeks after and before a relaxer touch-up should you do an intense protein treatment and what are some of the ones you all use? I am starting school soon and I am going to get my hair relaxed right before it starts. I will be waiting a little longer than I normally would for a tough up so I want to make sure I get my relaxed ends as strong as they can be to be able to hold up to the extra styling I will have to do until then. I an currently three weeks post relaxer and I need to wait 4 more. Would weekly motions CPR kill me or what about nexxus emergence or aphogee?
Thanks ladies

so1913

When I relaxed regularly, I would do a deep treatment maybe a week before my relaxer and maybe a week to two weeks after...Out of all the products you have listed, Aphogee is the strongest. I'd recommend that for extremely damaged hair. The other two aren't as potent and can be used more frequently...

hiza

I do a deep protein like Aphooge 4-5 days before my relaxer and a light protein 3 days after my relaxer like Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor.
I use Nexxus clarifying shampoo once per. month, followed by a Aphogee treatment.

hiza...

Carlie

I usually like to do an Aphogee treatment 2 weeks after I relax.

Tene

For Nexxus Emergencee you use it one and a half weeks before and after the relaxer.

simcha

I only use Aphogee treatments a week after my relaxer and that is only if I notice an increased amount of breakage. So it could be once or twice a year, if that much.