• 4a/4b

Votes: 61 31.3%
  • 4b/4a/little 3c

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

Rapunzel*

Definitely 4a. That's how my hair looked when it was shorter. Your dry ends may have been scab hair.
thanks and i think i still have a little in the first few row of my head[bang]. feb 14th was my last relaxer. but it didnt take it was a dr. miracles:perplexed and the front of my hair was really frizzy im gonna see when i cut off 1/2-1 inch in my bangs i can tell the difference when i looked in the mirror today

Rapunzel*

I would go with 4a strong... that is some good growth for 7 months

KizzieNapps

I'm still confused about the hairtyping thing but loove your hair! Your curls are so cute in the back!!! Have you noticed a huge difference in the feel of your hair too after getting rid of the dreaded scab hair??

Rapunzel*

I'm still confused about the hairtyping thing but loove your hair! Your curls are so cute in the back!!! Have you noticed a huge difference in the feel of your hair too after getting rid of the dreaded scab hair??
oh yes it felt so dry and kind of like sand:perplexed
now its smooth/ silky so im happy:grin:

PureSilver

Girll my texture is nowhere as pretty or curly as yours, so if your're a 4A then i must be a 4B to the 100th power.:wallbash:

yodie

So, what's 4b? Can we do a side by side pic of type 4a and 4b? I'm trying to learn how to type hair.

I still don't know whether I'm a 4a or 4b.

eccence

how do i find out what my curl pattern is?? i've got locs and have been natural since 1996. i could swear my hair was nappy as all get out growing up but when i first went natural, i noticed my hair was curlier than i thought. when i loc'd my hair it wasn't as easy as i'd thought it would be because of the texture of my hair. so how do i find out my curl pattern and that of my daughter as well? she just turned 5 in feb.