What happened to my curls?

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=179222 said:
ms-gg[/USER];12909461 ]Hey Nonie, I think tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT ia a 3 something. She got banished from the 4a/4b thread she started lol (not really banished but her coils are a little too big to be classified as 4a) :)

But anyway, I think she is a 4a/4b too because of her visible coils, and some of the undefined hair that surrounds it. My hair does the exact same thing and I call the way my hair looks, "a month old twist out" because that's how it looks like with all the fuzz and the defined coils.

Here is a pic of my shrunken puff from 2007:

http://public.fotki.com/ms-gg/firstyear/april-07/0002167.html

:wallbash::wallbash::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: naaaaw I'm 4a

i was bouncing around b/c people insisted:grin::grin: but my hair on site is mostly cloud-like and not any defined curls... coils are seen if you get all up in my bizness:look:

but i finally made it home to the right thread (just folks quoted the pics) so they APPEAR to be in all the dayuuuuum threads:grin::grin::yep:

Embyra

Hey Nonie, I think tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT ia a 3 something. She got banished from the 4a/4b thread she started lol (not really banished but her coils are a little too big to be classified as 4a) :)

But anyway, I think she is a 4a/4b too because of her visible coils, and some of the undefined hair that surrounds it. My hair does the exact same thing and I call the way my hair looks, "a month old twist out" because that's how it looks like with all the fuzz and the defined coils.

Here is a pic of my shrunken puff from 2007:

http://public.fotki.com/ms-gg/firstyear/april-07/0002167.html
i was about to say tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT 4a:ohwell: her coils are BIG

thats a truly BEAUTIFUL puff you have ms-gg:yep:

Last edited:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Aight girl, I see you over there fighting for your right to be called type 4 :yep: :lol:

I see it now, your hair is purty :grin:

lonelysky

Baby Chick Gate 2011
I ended up cowashing again, my hair was detangled, buy it was a dry mess :nono: here's my WNG.

Last edited:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
I hear you, I don't care much for hair typing either....but I did enjoy reading through all the hair typing threads you made. And I appreciate the way Nonie breaks everything down (whenever she posts), very informational. It's always interesting hearing another POV. :yep:

But yeah, about that dry arse dingy color I had back then....giiiiiiirl, you don't want none of that...:nono: My hair felt like straw. Hopefully henna will be much kinder to you...

@OP: Yeah boo, you are 4a/4b :grin:

Any curls from probably 2b to 4z if manipulated heavily or combed will turn into curless ,formless FRIZZ of varying levels. I didn't know that this was a characteristic of all curly/kinky hair but it definitely is. Just re-wet your hair to bring the curls back.

lonelysky

Baby Chick Gate 2011
I don't have much of anything to add to this discussion, but dare I say I MAY HAVE FOUND A HAIR TWIN?!

Do you have fine hair?

Varying. Its mostly fine in the front and back. Actually I think that my hair is probably fine, but I have a lot of it. (go to my profile and see a couple of the pics from my final relaxer)

GreenEyedJen

HAHAHA! I'm pretty sure I was watching that show with Real and Chance about hunting down legends? I can't remember the name of it.