Best Growth Aids?

thinkpinkprincess

Okay, so I think it would be very helpful if we made an extensive list of the natural ingredients for faster growth, as well as any topical and supplemental growth aids that we know of. Please please correct me if I'm wrong about something, and please add to the list anything i've missed! Also, please post any results you've had with these!

Professional:
Ovation Cell Therapy
Mega Tek
Mane Tail Groom
Wild Growth Hair oil
Jason Biotin Grwoth Aid ( don't know much about this but the ingredients looked good)
Beemine Serum
Boundless Tresses

Supplemental/ Oral:
FutureBiotics
FastGrow Hair Vitamins
BellaNutri ( This stuff is GREAT, I had alot of growth from it , at least 3 in
in a 3 month supply, but it is really expensive - $65 a month! :perplexed)
Multivitamins
Pantothenic Acid
Chlorophyll
Spirulina
Carrot juice
Silica
Biotin
MSM
B-complex
Seaweed (at least one lady on here reported 3 inches in 2 months) -
Arame, Nori, and Kombu are known for growth benefits
L-Cysteine
Milk Thistle
Flaxseed Oil
Horsetail
Onions ( I think it's because they contain sulfur or something)
Topical Ingredients( to be applied to scalp):
Horsetail
Niacin
Folic Acid
Seaweed Extract/ Marine protein ( does kelp work to or is it just the others I listed?)
Carrot extract
Peppermint oil
Biotin
Rosemary
Nettle
Silk Amino Acids

As others respond, I can add your input to this list. TIA!

Last edited:

Missi

I take "Fast Grow" Hair Vitamins: by exoticallure.com
A member on here said they were great: got them and i love'em

firewoman213

I take "Fast Grow" Hair Vitamins: by exoticallure.com
A member on here said they were great: got them and i love'em
Oooo, I'm thinking about taking these vitamins. Are they Really speeding up your growth rate? How much do you get a month?

I read all of the reviews on amazon.com and they made me a believer. I alway thought that I wouldn't take vitamins cuz for some reason I have this fear that they will mess my insides up:lachen:. I ask my mom and she feels the same way. IDK but they look mighty tempting.

BonnieB

Nourish hair vitamins gave me great growth along with GNC Ultra Nourishair vitamins and Gueye Fast Growth Oil.

me-T

all you need is exotic allure fast grow vits and mega-tek equine rebuilder! i might stop all the other stuff i'm takin and stick with the staples!

baddison

natural for good
Me too...I just order it to use alternately with my OCT. Got good growth with OCT, so I'll be stepping up the game with BEE MINE!!!:yep:

WHooohoooo......my BEE MINE came yesterday. Now you know I couldn't WAIT to massage that into my thirsty scalp last nite. Look out APL!! Here I come!!:lachen: