What Has Been Your Favorite Deep Conditioners As Of Lately?

outspokenwallflower

Milbon Plarmia Mask
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Mask
TGIN Olive Oil and Honey mask
Aveda Naturally Straight Mask

I mix a lot of conditioners together, but I always make sure to include those. ALWAYS. Otherwise, something doesn't feel right.

Aggie

How do you like the Bekura YAM? I use and love the Bekura Cacao Bark but someone told me to mix some of the YAM with it and I just wasn't as overwhelmed with amazement. It was aight. If anything it decreased the softening properties of the Cacao.

I also love Camille Rose Algae Deep Conditioner
Hmmm, I think our hair might be slightly different because I loved the Cacao Bark WITH the YAM Nectar better than without it. I have normal porosity, fine strands, but medium to thick density hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I like Bobeam's DC. It's not a staple, but it's a nice moisturizing DC to have on hand.

@Beany

I Agree.:up: This is Excellent! I used this yesterday. :love:

For me, even though it takes me a while to get around to using it, (and the amount of jars I have on hand), I would consider this a staple, for me.:yep:

Same with:
Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
MyHoneyChild's Honey Hair Mask
Afroveda Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DC'er
Hairveda Sitrinillah
Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Mask

Although it takes me a while to circle back to these, I consider these a major part of my line-up.

Daina

Vatika Black Seed hair masque and Macadamia Natural Oil deep conditioner. I mix both with wheat germ oil and they leave my hair extremely soft and moisturized.