What Happened to the Hype (PHYTO)???

jasmin

kitchen_tician said:
This normally happens to me whenever I use a "No-Lye" relaxer. :ohwell: But it works well for many others.
\

Yeah I've used 2 no lye relaxers and my hair was just always dry. I wish I was one of the hundreds heads to love phyto. I truly was in love with phyto but it never lasted on my hair. It just would revert so fast. My hair started to get dry and not retain moisture to save my life. I was going to buy tons of phyto and if I could I would put stock in it because it is a good no lye and it works for so many.

Love your hair kitchen_tician!

Last edited:

Rainy

KAddy said:
I am still loving the PhytoRelaxer. Never turning back!

Four weeks ago, I had my first touch up using PhytoRelaxer Index 2. I still love it and I won't go back to anything else. I find that I do not relax as often with the Phyto. My hair is easier to manage, even 8 week post relaxer. So, if I am relaxing at 12 weeks instead of 6-8 weeks, I am saving money.

Now, I just ordered a trial version of MTG, I may eat those words, if that product changes the texture of my new growth. We'll see.

amazin9

jasmin said:
\

Yeah I've used 2 no lye relaxers and my hair was just always dry. I wish I was one of the hundreds who's heads love phyto. I truly was in love with phyto but it never lasted on my hairs. It just would revert so fast. My hair started to get dry and not retain moisture to save my life. I was going to buy tons of phyto and if I could I would put stock in it because it is a good no lye and it works for so many.

This was exactly what happend to my hair!! My hair HATES no-lye. I was so frustrated with the experience I am now transitioning!:yay:

esoterica

i'm going back to phyto. it took me 2 boxes to relax my hair and it still wasnt straight. so 6 months later i used ORS. it got my hair silky smooth but very thin looking and see through. now, another 6 months later my hair is looking thick again i dont want to ruin it. i wasnt overly impressed with phyto but its the only thing that will relax my hair and leave it with body and thats worth more than anything.