What hair item was under your Tree. POST YOUR HAIR PRODUCT GIFTS -Given and Received!

PuffyBrown

Okay,

Whatcha get for your hair for Christmas?
Inquiring minds wanna know.

I spent the morning with my mom. I gave her the Saturday Morning Special Gift Basket from Carol's Daughter. We were smelling and putting it in our hair.

I already use the hair milk and the balm. I am going to get the leave in conditioner now.

I can now start posting some real updates because I got my

DIGITAL CAMERA

gymfreak336

Re: What hair item was under your Tree. POST YOUR HAIR PRODUCT GIFTS -Given and Recei

I got money for hair stuff from my parents and my so. My sister also gave me a gift card to sallys

As far as acutal products go, my so bought me a Rusk Hyper Ionic Dryer eariler this week and the Kenra stuff I got from Trade Secrets.

My secret santa also gave me a $20 gift card to ulta!

tricie

Re: What hair item was under your Tree. POST YOUR HAIR PRODUCT GIFTS -Given and Recei

Woo Hoo! My mom got me a MAXIGLIDE!! :woot:

And wouldn't you know it, my hair is in cornrows so I can't even play with it!
We used it on my mom's hair and it came out so smooth; she doesn't wear her hair that straight so we didn't use it all over.

I got my mom a HairZing since she loved mine when I wore it during Thanksgiving!

Bumping!!!

BeautifulFlower

I got a gift certificate to the BBS. My SO got me an early gift, my lovely SEDU.
Okay,

Whatcha get for your hair for Christmas?
Inquiring minds wanna know.

I spent the morning with my mom. I gave her the Saturday Morning Special Gift Basket from Carol's Daughter. We were smelling and putting it in our hair.

I already use the hair milk and the balm. I am going to get the leave in conditioner now.

I can now start posting some real updates because I got my

DIGITAL CAMERA

Queen V

My fiancé got me an early present - a basket filled with Keracare products. LOVE them. :lick:

nybeat26

I got a PIbbs 514 and a Sedu Revolution from my husband

Whimsy

i ordered a maxiglide for my mom since i stole the one we both used when i moved out :)
it didn't come yet tho and i felt bad :( thank god i got her additional gifts

Nola Darling

My mother got me the Ojon Try Me Kit and some Chi Silk Infusium!!! I really must be a air junkie because she I had been raving about how much I wanted some Chi Stuff!!!:grin:

Coffee

Hubby had a Caruso ProSet under the tree for me :yep:. I received my Pibbs 512 about 2 weeks ago :grin:.

youwillrise

well,

i'm going to order some silk amino acids courtesy of my mother
(she told me to order it instead of her doing it)

and...

she just got me some hair bands/clips and such

nappity

I got a Maxiglide!!!! from my Sweet sweet SO. But need help to use! Ive posted a thread- please leave maxiglide tips. Please....:wallbash:

HoneyDew

I got money for hair stuff from my parents and my so. My sister also gave me a gift card to sallys

As far as acutal products go, my so bought me a Rusk Hyper Ionic Dryer eariler this week and the Kenra stuff I got from Trade Secrets.

My secret santa also gave me a $20 gift card to ulta!

NICE! I love that dryer!

HoneyDew

I can't wait to use it. I am going to blow out my sisters hair next week.

If you need another concentrator, let me know. You can have mine. When I sent mine to the Rusk company for warranty service, they told me not to send in any attachments.

Meanwhile, they told me that they were replacing my Hyperionic with the Speed Freak model. :ohwell: (I like the Hyperionic MUCH better)

But, I am hanging on to the concentrator, even though it does not fit the other dryer. I am sure someone will need it.

bluevalentine

i didn't receive anything hair related from anyone else, but i did give my older sister one of those nexxus gift thingie with humectress, therappe, and curl something or another....i forget what u called it.

she seemed pleased :)

gymfreak336

If you need another concentrator, let me know. You can have mine. When I sent mine to the Rusk company for warranty service, they told me not to send in any attachments.

Meanwhile, they told me that they were replacing my Hyperionic with the Speed Freak model. :ohwell: (I like the Hyperionic MUCH better)

But, I am hanging on to the concentrator, even though it does not fit the other dryer. I am sure someone will need it.

Cool. Do you know if they sell the attachments separately?

Butterfly08

I gave my sis a Joico MR set. I also bought one for myself (they were only $7.96 at Trade Secret). :grin:

My mom gave me cash as usual and my team gave me a VISA gift card, so I'm gonna try a Joico K-pak gift set (if there are any left tomorrow). :ohwell:I'm also thinking about a caruso set.

BotanyGrl

My baby got me my Sedu :grin: I'll give it a test drive in a few weeks!

Kacie

SO got me the Pibbs 514 :grin:

chocolatethai

my sister gave me a soft bonet(sp) dryer so i can finally do a rollerset:grin: which is going to be great for my hair since i've been on a personal no heat challenge since the start of november and i'm kinda looking a mess due to my inability to do a proper braidout:lachen: now if only i had remembered to bring my rollers home with me while i'm on winter break from college:nono:

HoneyDew

Cool. Do you know if they sell the attachments separately?

You might want to call them on the number that was on the booklet in the box. They were very nice when I called about something else. They may even send you one free if they have it.

Crissi

Well i told my SO i wanted a camera because i love taking pics and i would love to track my progress so he got me this...

Yay Kodak EasyShare 10MP camera :grin: - updates coming soon...

newflowers

Cool gifts. I bought digital cameras for my girls and for myself (which I was forced to open a couple of weeks ago). I bought flexi8 clips for my girls and my sister.

ravenmerlita

I received five beautiful Ficcare hair clips for Christmas and a nice hat to protect my hair from the winter wind and cold. :drunk:

KBA

I got a Pibbs 514, can't wait to try it. I am soo excited :)

BrockStar

Got a CHI with one setting, went back today and got my FHI!!! Whoo hoo time to have some fun!:grin:

MsCounsel

I purchased More Flexi-8's for myself, my Mom and a friend of mine with beautifully curly hair. :grin:

Creatividual

I didn't get any hair stuff for Christmas but I gave my sister 2 bottle of Suave Milk & Honey conditioner, ORS Hair Mayo, and Elasta QP Mango Butter (daily moisturizer).:grin: We're working on getting her hair into better shape.