What do you think is the BEST Oil Sheen Spray?

Whic of these would you most want to watch?

• Total voters

HoneyDew

I am not a big oil sheen person, but I do think Profectiv is great looking at the ingredients.

Kenra Silkening Gloss is really good, too. I got a sample can of this from Beauty First and it is really nice. That little can is about 98% full because I don't use sheens, but I was really impressed withit.

I am keeping just is case, because it really is very good. Costly, though.

chebaby

keracare. it is the best. it isnt sticky or wet feeling and it smells nice. and it makes the hair really shinny.

clever

Has anyone tried aphogee spray?The proclaimand the ic fantasia shea butter are
way too heavy for me.

BlueNile

Profectiv! It has some yummy ingredients and gives great shine and is easily accessible! :yep:. In my pre-LHCF days it was Elasta Reflect because it's sooooo light. Profectiv is very thick. But it has such good ingredients and smells so good :lick:

BeautifulNameX

I HATE THE ORS ONE. . .it made my hair itch and didnt really leave a sheen. I prefer spray polishers. but if i had to choose a sheen Profectiv was ok and i like revlon and ELASTA QP was good too i lke elastas best

tri3nity

I voted for PROFECTIV Strength & Shine Shimmering Oil Sheen because like OP said it contains NO mineral oil. Most other oils sheens list mineral oil as the first ingredient. Even my expensive Dudley's and Keracare listed it and i was like, "why am i paying $9 for some mineral oil?"

Profectiv had a lot less chemicals that i've never heard of on the ingredient listing too.

Actually contains soybean oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, clove flower oil, etc.

Never seen another oil sheen with that many good oils.

profectiv oil sheen! Not only does it have all of these yummy ingredients, it has wheat germ oil and silk aminos. And if I'm not mistaken, wheat protein too! :yep:

Miss AJ

Another vote for Profectiv. It smells great, actually penetrates my hair, and keeps my twists blingin. I just ordered 3 cans of it last week LOL.

so1913

Mine was by Mizani Shyne when I used to use sheens spray. The best ever and smells so good!