What is BEST Oil Sheen..

AnjelLuvs

I am in market to get another Oil Sheen spary... I was gonna get the profectiv but wanted to see what others are using... My last bottle Cantu Shea Butter oil sheen spray... Any others?

ellebelle88

What is the purpose of Oil Sheen? Is it for moisture, shine, what? When I did use it, I never quite knew it's purpose. I was just putting it on after I flat ironed or unwrapped my hair because that's what all the black girls did. After I started getting in to haircare, I realized that it made my hair a greasy mess so I stopped using it. Haven't looked back since.

SimpleKomplexity

Profectiv Oilsheen has no mineral oil. It smells good too. It doesn't weigh the hair down, it just makes it feel moisturized and look shiny.

yora88

I like Cantu Oil Sheen Spray. I use it on my hair and my body. To avoid "the greasy mess" look, you could try spraying your brushes/combs (from 8 to 10 inches away) with oil sheen spray. That way it's evenly distributed throughout your hair.

I personally don't like the smell of the ORS sheen spray and I haven't tried the others.

GeauXavi

I like hair glossers...or sometimes I'll spray olive oil heat protectant by silk elements after i'm done... Oil sheen makes my hair instantly greasy...then dry later...