What do you think is the BEST Oil Sheen Spray?

Whic of these would you most want to watch?

• Total voters

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
What is the best oil sheen spray out there?

Im also wondering if oil sheen sprays are even necessary to use if you use a mixture of oils (jojoba, carrot, olive, aloe vera, etc.)on your hair...

KinksnCurlz

Isoplus ... smells like cotton candy

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I am not really a fan of oil sheen in a can because most contain mineral oil and the oil kinda just sits on top of my hair. I'd rather use the natural oils for sheen ( jojoba, coconut, evoo). I tried the one by Procectiv out of deseration when I was out of town. I really like it because it was light, no mineral oil and a great smell.

A_Christian

I do not use oil sheen on a regular basis and definitely prefer using essential and natural oils instead, but I highly recommend ORS Olive Oil Sheen Spray . A while back I made the mistake of getting a hard, crunchy hairstyle which was molded with an excess amount of gel. The ORS really helped to soften my hair. The fact that it doesn't contain alcohol, has hair friendly ingredients like extracts of aloe vera, and a pleasant scent was icing on the cake. :)

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I don't use oil sheen on a regular basis but my favorite is Black Magic African Cherry...it's made by Isoplus, and it's 2.49 at Sallys. A little goes a long way and it smells great! People always ask me what I have in my hair when I use it... "girl your hair smells good enough to eat" is what I'm always told, lol.

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
ORS Olive oil. It as no alcohol, is light and softens the hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

i use this too.

Isis

I don't always use oil sheen spray so I don't know what is this best. Aveda Brilliant Shine Spray is what I have - it has vitamins (like B5) and essential oils.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I like Profectiv and Motions Oil Moisturizer Extra Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray.

When I was in high school there was an oil sheen that smelled like strawberries or cherries that I LOVED.
I think it was by Palmer's or Dudley's... But I stopped using it because it had mineral oil in it.

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Isoplus ... smells like cotton candy

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, Isoplus
i got some sitting on my counter as i type

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
ORS Olive oil. It as no alcohol, is light and softens tha hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

ORS is my fav..isoplus smells good, but i was told it dries your hair out

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
[ QUOTE ]
lonei said:
ORS Olive oil. It as no alcohol, is light and softens the hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have used this also and Pantene for Women of Color.

i use this too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I just bought Profectiv yesterday after I ran out of my original oil sheen spray (Optimum). It smells really great and gives great shine. Before using Optimum, for about 18 years, I hardly ever used oil sheen spray
My sister uses Iosoplus

Spagirl

It's rarely used since I became a member of LHCF but I vote for ORS Olive Oil Sheen. It's the only one (so far) that I would purchase again if it became necessary.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Mizani Shyne is the best!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you get this at Sally's?