What do you think about the BGEA and Mormonism issue?

Nice & Wavy

Virgil is the man!!! Tell em the truth!!!

Oh shoot...Virgil is telling them...that's right.

He is serious!

Gary, Gary, Gary....dude, lay off the pipe!

kila82

Oh the store is right down the street and I went through the CVS drive thru lol!!

And yes these candidates are a little batty. Virgil is on a completely different level like he's the only on taking this seriously

Nice & Wavy

Precious Wavy and Kila...

These people are DANGEROUS! I can't believe what they want to do; it's no wonder this country is out of control.

Virgil is definitely on point, he's the only one with common sense. God bless him. That Gov. Johnson and that Jill woman ought to be ASHAMED... :nono:

What are they teaching children? :nono::nono::nono:
Yes, Shimmie...omg.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Gary Johnson wants Pot and Jailbirds free, but not education...no no, not that.

Ei yi yi...this country is going to go down looking at these clowns.

Virgil ain't playin...hahahahaha

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Kila...girl you are fast!

Shimmie...he sends his love :love2:

We are cracking up at this debate...it's hilarious!

Thank GOD for Virgil!

:bighug:

This debate sounds like high school, I'm serious. Who on earth promotes getting high? They are out of control. :nono::nono::nono:

It's like kids who get happy to all junk foods and no healthy fruits and veggies and grains. I'm serious.

Shimmie

Staff member
Yes, Shimmie...omg.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Gary Johnson wants Pot and Jailbirds free, but not education...no no, not that.

Ei yi yi...this country is going to go down looking at these clowns.

Virgil ain't playin...hahahahaha

I like Mr. Virgil. He's definitely our Ram in the Bush... :up: :yep: He is so refreshing after all of the other mess.

Nice & Wavy

Oh the store is right down the street and I went through the CVS drive thru lol!!

And yes these candidates are a little batty. Virgil is on a completely different level like he's the only on taking this seriously
This is why he is on the most ballots and the most states. I think Gary is only on 2 ballots=2 states and the others are only on a few.

Virgil is the only one who is a serious candidate.

kila82

Nice & Wavy said:
This is why he is on the most ballots and the most states. I think Gary is only on 2 ballots=2 states and the others are only on a few.

Ahh I see! I seriously love his plan for our country! I'm gonna follow in Shimmie's footsteps and wrote him a letter of encouragement. I'm proud that he doesn't compromise his beliefs for the popular vote. It's really refreshing

Shimmie

Staff member

Right Kila... Virgil is the only one with sense. These other clowns are high as they can be. :nono:

I'm glad the CVS was close by for you. :yep: Hugs to Hubby and that he's healed in Jesus' Name. :grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member

Ahh I see! I seriously love his plan for our country! I'm gonna follow in Shimmie's footsteps and wrote him a letter of encouragement. I'm proud that he doesn't compromise his beliefs for the popular vote. It's really refreshing

Gary don't need no ballots, he's got bullets in his brain. I can still see the smoke coming through his ears.

And a letter is definitely on my agenda to write and encourage Mr. Virgil; I'm so blessed to hear someone talk sense for a change. A real change.

And Virgil has 40 states ... I'm going to each one and Vote... :yep: :lol:

Nice & Wavy

:bighug:

This debate sounds like high school, I'm serious. Who on earth promotes getting high? They are out of control. :nono::nono::nono:

It's like kids who get happy to all junk foods and no healthy fruits and veggies and grains. I'm serious.
It's crazy...I can't believe my ears....:nono:

I like Mr. Virgil. He's definitely our Ram in the Bush... :up: :yep: He is so refreshing after all of the other mess.
He most certainly is...he speaks the truth and is standing on what he believes is right!

Nice & Wavy

Gary don't need no ballots, he's got bullets in his brain. I can still see the smoke coming through his ears.

And a letter is definitely on my agenda to write and encourage Mr. Virgil; I'm so blessed to hear someone talk sense for a change. A real change.

And Virgil has 40 states ... I'm going to each one and Vote... :yep: :lol:
:dead: :lachen:

I'm writing him too!!!

Incase u ladies were wondering like I was lolol here's NDAA:

http://rt.com/usa/news/stopndaa-obama-romney-debate-057/
Thank you, I'm gonna check it out after the debate.

Me too...he may talk slow, but so did Moses and God used him mightily!!!

Go Virgil!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Virgil is the man!!! Tell em the truth!!!

Oh shoot...Virgil is telling them...that's right.

He is serious!

Gary, Gary, Gary....dude, lay off the pipe!

:rofl3:

Now Gary is talking about 'bacon, bacon, bacon'. What does 'bacon' have to do with being president?

He's high and now he has the munchies for bacon... :look: :lol:

gary weed head... :nono:

Nice & Wavy

If Virgil talked a little faster, he would have said alot more. But, I appreciate him and where he wants to take the country.

He is right about stop allowing people into the country to work until OUR unemployment goes below 5%. That would give so many American jobs.

Shimmie

Staff member
Saaaa down' Jill... _/ _/ _/ I'm too through with you. I'm very disappointed with your platform. Shame on you and the poor example you are making for children to veiw. :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
If Virgil talked a little faster, he would have said alot more. But, I appreciate him and where he wants to take the country.

He is right about stop allowing people into the country to work until OUR unemployment goes below 5%. That would give so many American jobs.

This is sooooooo true. Americans should be owning more businesses; especially African Americans who should own their OWN Beauty Supply stores serving others of like precious culture. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
I didn't even know that was a "weird" smiley...where have I been:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Yep... there's a weird smiley.

OHHHHHH They're having another debate next Tuesday.

Go to www.freeandequal.org to vote for the candidate you liked tonight. The two highest will go to DC next Tuesday for the DC debate, at 9 pm.

The Free and Equal site is only open for one hour.

kila82

Shimmie said:
:lol: Yep... there's a weird smiley.

OHHHHHH They're having another debate next Tuesday.

Go to www.freeandequal.org to vote for the candidate you liked tonight. The two highest will go to DC next Tuesday for the DC debate, at 9 pm.

The Free and Equal site is only open for one hour.

I'm on it!! Had to go tend to my husband but I will be watching again next Tues! Thank u for ur prayers Shimmie!