Solia brand flat irons

Ms. Analeise

I have been looking into purchasing a quality flat iron for my natural type 4a/b hair. The reviews I have seen on another site for the Solia seems to be impressive. I have read many reviews on the Maxiglide, Sedu, and Chi as well.

Anyone have any experience with this brand of iron?

TIA

I own a sedu, so I can't speak to the solia from personal experience. However, navsegda (a member here) owns a solia and she seems to get good results. Maybe you can check out her fotki or pm her. HTH

vickyd

egan26 said:
I have been looking into purchasing a quality flat iron for my natural type 4a/b hair. The reviews I have seen on another site for the Solia seems to be impressive. I have read many reviews on the Maxiglide, Sedu, and Chi as well.

Anyone have any experience with this brand of iron?

TIA
I assume you're talking about the folica.com reviews? :D

I have a Solia and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I love that the plates can align to make perfect contact with your hair and it uses tourmaline as well as ceramic technology. It also heats up really fast for me (in a matter of seconds) and gets my hair straight on the first try.

I have a Solia and it heats up faster than any flat iron I've ever used. It does a very good job straightening hair.

The first time I used it I raced through ironing my hair and it didn't turn out very sleek, but the second time was great! I had more patience and my hair came out PERFECT! I used a tiny bit of coconut oil on my hair right after I washed it and then a little Redken Heat Glide. Straight, shiny yet still full of body! I've had wonderful results using it on my sister's hair as well.

I defiantly recommend it.:D

I recently bought Sedu so I'll be reviewing that soon too.;)

I am so glad I actually got some responses. Thanks guys.

Vickyd- Thanks for your input. You seemed to have talked navsegda right up!

navsegda- Thanks for coming in to give a testimony ( and you get 10 points for correctly guessing the other website).

Camellia- Thanks for your testimony as well.

Both of you have really helped me with my pros/cons list for each iron.

Back