What brand of garlic are you using?

Geminigirl

I just got the one from wal mart just curious which brand you have? How soon you saw results(shed decrease)? How much did it cost? How many mg are you taking?

The brand you have? Spring Valley
How soon you saw results(shed decrease)? Haven't started yet
How much did it cost? 4.00
How many mg are you taking? Got 1000mg

AngieB

The brand you have? Puritan's Pride
How soon you saw results(shed decrease)? Three days
How much did it cost? 3 bottles of 60 capsules for $7.99
How many mg are you taking? 5000mcg

I always stock up when they are on sale. and shipping is cheap. Buy one - get two free sales are often.

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I'm not using the pills...Im using Nutrine Garlic Conditioner. I've used it twice in about a weeks time and my sheding has decreased tremendously! I used to get 20 or more shed hairs coming out every pass through my hair but now i get like 5 - 10. I believe with continued use, it'll decrease even further! I bought it at my local BSS for 7.99 16oz.

Eclass215

I have the CVS brand. I can't remember how much it cost - but somewhere around 5 bucks or so for 100 capsules. It's 1000mg in each. I noticed less shedding probably within a few days, but I honestly can't remember what the shedding was like beforehand to give you an accurate response. I only started taking it when I started using Megatek.

Geminigirl

I am using MT now and was just wondering how I should take it. IT says 4 times a day with a meal. Does it make your breath stink?

likewtr4chklit

I am using MT now and was just wondering how I should take it. IT says 4 times a day with a meal. Does it make your breath stink?

I bought garlic pills for the same reason (my MT isn't even here yet, I just wanted a head start). I take "Kyolic Cholesterol formula 104 w/ lecithin" . It's an odorless garlic that I take with my meals, or just twice a day.

Britt

I'm currently taking Puritan Pride 5000mg softgel Garlic oil.
I have not noticed any reduced shedding. I sometimes take it 2x a day since garlic is good for other things also.

Eclass215

Also do you get sick when you don't eat when you take the pills.

Since I've been taking them, I only take them with dinner. BUT I have to take them BEFORE I eat or else when I burp I will feel like I just ate a big slice of garlicy pizza! And people can smell it....I learned the hard way, lol. :ohwell: So it's important to eat first.

KizzieNapps

The brand you have? Kyolic Odorless Garlic
How soon you saw results(shed decrease)? I never had a lot of shedding but I started taking them early before I started using growth aids. I haven't had any increase in shedding...so I guess it works
How much did it cost? Um...I dont remember but I think it was around 20.00
How many mg are you taking? You know...I dont know! Its either 1200mg or 2400mg:ohwell:

Oh and no odor with these for me at all

sqzbly1908

I am taking 1000mg of odorless garlic supplements- CVS brand and I take is twice a day. Since the instructions on the bottle are for those with high cholesteral, I take one in the morning on an empty stomach and one in the evening. I have not had any side effects. I just purchased 500 mg of odorless garlic from Puritan Pride. Buy one get two free.

I have been using MT for about a week so it might be too early to make a determination about the shedding. But I have definitely noticed that there is very little:grin: hair in my comb and floor, so it is definitely working.

HTH

Geminigirl

Thanks everyone Mine instructs me to take mines 4 times a day that's 4000mg a day. It say take with a meal. I don't eat fourtimes a day so I was just wondering.