What are your reviews on Refine and Unrefine Coconut Oil? Did you notice a Difference

Blue_Berry

Is there really a difference in using refine and unrefine coconut oil on your hair?

A few years ago, I used Now Coconut oil and remember loving it. It was refine coconut oil. Soon, I switch to unrefine coconut oil, because I heard it contains good nurtiention and is not process. I can't tell if there is a real difference with both. It has been 7 years since I tried refine coconut oil, so I don't whether I am getting better results or not. However, I remember liking the refine too.

overtherainbow

Re: What are your reviews on Refine and Unrefine Coconut Oil? Did you notice a Differ

My hair cannot tell the difference, but my skin and nose can. The unrefined stuff really helps soothe my eczema and it smells so much better.

Smallfro

Re: What are your reviews on Refine and Unrefine Coconut Oil? Did you notice a Differ

I agree, they both work the same. But the rawer smell like coconuts. I actually use fractionated coconut oil in the winter and it seems to perform the same and stay liquid.

Blue_Berry

:) Delete accidental double post

Last edited:

Blue_Berry

Thanks ladies. :) I was trying to make a poll about it, but I couldn't.