What are clarifing shampoo are you using?

KittyMeowMeow

If you are natural, Terressentials mud washes leave the hair cleaner than any shampoo, and feeling moisturized- the opposite of stripped. They are my holy grail. I don't even DC any more. Relaxed in healthy condition might be able to use them, but read all the info to be sure.

Prepooing with oil (especially olive oil, which has cleansing power) is helpful for leaving hair clean yet not stripped.

Ion was the least stripping clarifing shampoo I used. Although no shampoo can compare to mud washes!

Lilmama1011

If you are natural, Terressentials mud washes leave the hair cleaner than any shampoo, and feeling moisturized- the opposite of stripped. They are my holy grail. I don't even DC any more. Relaxed in healthy condition might be able to use them, but read all the info to be sure.

Prepooing with oil (especially olive oil, which has cleansing power) is helpful for leaving hair clean yet not stripped.

Ion was the least stripping clarifing shampoo I used. Although no shampoo can compare to mud washes!

can i ask why i can't use the mud wash on relaxed hair? KittyMeowMeow

Lilmama1011

never mind i see why

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eq81cOmBcJA, it will cause breakage because in reality relaxing isn't a healthy choice

BEAUTYU2U

really? ooo that's great, i'm a sally's girl to, i always wondered about the ion hard water line, does it block hard water or something. BEAUTYU2U

It removes buildup... the minerals, iron, etc. I love it cause I can literally smell every single product I've used washing out. Like the product that didn't absorb, it just melts away. It's vegan and barely has a scent. After washing, there's no "scalpy smell."

KittyMeowMeow

never mind i see why

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eq81cOmBcJA, it will cause breakage because in reality relaxing isn't a healthy choice

I was never clear on whether it was supposed to be for relaxed hair or not. In one place, Terressentials said to not use it on relaxed hair b/c it removes all the plastics, polymers etc and leaves your hair clean & bare, and if the hair is damaged, the things "plugging the holes" are removed. In another place, they said relaxed hair *could* use it if they follow the directions (and I assume use some protein after), but they said no on the bottle because they didn't want people to use it but not read all the info.

I am still transitioning, I've had no problem with it on my relaxed hair (and I did not have particularly good relaxing technique).