We're not the only race experimenting with hair growth!!

CORBINS

I found this on the internet while surfing.....pretty interesting. We aren't the only one's experimenting with uncommon ways to increase our hair growth!!

This is an article about young girls in Shanghai using BIRTH CONTROL pills mixed in their shampoo to increase growth and darken their hair.
There are warnings about using birth control pills....they can cause cell damage and atrophy.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/press/2006/05/30/girls-use-prophylactics-for-hair/

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
We're not alone...

Oh yeah, black women are not the only ones experimenting with things like MTG. BC pills...

:nono:

MizaniMami

Re: We're not alone...

Nymphe said:
Oh yeah, black women are not the only ones experimenting with things like MTG. BC pills...

:nono:

Ain't nuthin' wrong with it. As long as it isn't hurting no one else;).

I personally wouldn't do it but I am not gonna knock it, but I am glad that people out there are doing it and sharing the information for the people who would want to do it. It's good to know there are lots of options for topical growth aides.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Re: We're not alone...

MizaniMami said:
Ain't nuthin' wrong with it. As long as it isn't hurting no one else;).

I personally wouldn't do it but I am not gonna knock it, but I am glad that people out there are doing it and sharing the information for the people who would want to do it. It's good to know there are lots of options for topical growth aides.
It's just the hormones...it makes me nervous when I heard people playing with them like that.