Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

I used my wen fig last night and I LOVED it!!!

I didn't realize until after I stepped out of the shower how much of a difference it made. My scalp felt cleansed and refreshed. And my hair felt moisturized. Usually when my hair is wet it just feels...wet. And then it dries and I have to put something in it to make it feels soft. But when I used the wen it felt soft the moment I was out of the shower and as it was drying.

I can't wait to see how it feels after multiple uses. I am officially a Wen Friend!!!

I have been waiting for your update :) I am so excited to use mine, it came today thankfully. But I just did a twistout so I can't use it until tomorrow or thursday

I have been waiting for your update :) I am so excited to use mine, it came today thankfully. But I just did a twistout so I can't use it until tomorrow or thursday

I was just about to comment in your twistout thread girl! You and your daughter are gorgeous. I need those kind of twistout skills lol.

I think you will really like it. I wasn't so excited about the smell (it smelled like cherry cough syrup to me at first) but once I actually put it on my head I started to like it. I think the key is following the directions since it's not like a regular conditioner. I really liked the way my scalp felt afterwards...I might have to up my washing to twice a week just because I liked it so much.

I was just about to comment in your twistout thread girl! You and your daughter are gorgeous. I need those kind of twistout skills lol.

I think you will really like it. I wasn't so excited about the smell (it smelled like cherry cough syrup to me at first) but once I actually put it on my head I started to like it. I think the key is following the directions since it's not like a regular conditioner. I really liked the way my scalp felt afterwards...I might have to up my washing to twice a week just because I liked it so much.
Awww thanks :blush:

It's good to read that you enjoyed it. what did you to your hair afterwards. Are you letting it airdry?

Count me in as a WEN friend. I really like the Almond Mint, leaves my hair moist and soft and it dries without frizz. I haven't tried any of the others but after all the raves, I will definitely try the Fig.

I had been using Devacare No Poo. I think WEN might be better.

Oh, darn! This is not what I need to hear. I use DevaCurl No Poo, and really like it. If WEN is better, then I may have to at least try it. It won't happen soon though, because I still have plenty conditioner and No Poo to use.

You'll want to cleanse/condition more often, trust me! I had to slow my role with WEN or I would run out in 2 weeks!

I'm so getting this:grin:
I've been tryna ignore it...but i can't deny myself anymore:look:

So the most moisturizing for coarse hair are the fig,tea tree and almond?

What should i start off with?

I'm so getting this:grin:
I've been tryna ignore it...but i can't deny myself anymore:look:

So the most moisturizing for coarse hair are the fig,tea tree and almond?

What should i start off with?

Fig or Lavender are the best, in my opionion, for our hair, coarse or fine.
I haven't tried the tea tree or sweet almond mint, but some ladies like them. Charmtreese like tea tree if I recall.

Oh, darn! This is not what I need to hear. I use DevaCurl No Poo, and really like it. If WEN is better, then I may have to at least try it. It won't happen soon though, because I still have plenty conditioner and No Poo to use.

I know it's hard to resist the temptation of WEN. Every morning I'm looking at a full bottle of No Poo and trying to figure out if I use it up or just banish it to the product graveyard.

I know it's hard to resist the temptation of WEN. Every morning I'm looking at a full bottle of No Poo and trying to figure out if I use it up or just banish it to the product graveyard.
Feel free to send the no poo to me! You know, I wouldn't want it taking up space in your house or anything :lachen:

Hey Ravenmerlita, WEN Friend :hiya: - You can donate it to a friend or relative or just save it for a rainy day in case you accidently run out of WEN...

OK..mine came...I have the fig, lavender and tea tree. The almond mint was ordered seperately so I dont know when that will arrive. Which shall I try first???

Awww thanks :blush:

It's good to read that you enjoyed it. what did you to your hair afterwards. Are you letting it airdry?

Well after I used it I just put some sponge rollers in and waited for my hair to dry so I could have a curly fro. Turned out nice. Today I'm just gonna air dry to see what my hair feels like.

I need to learn how to use less of this stuff or I'm gonna run out super quick.

No, not yet. I don't know if anyone has. :look:

That's what I'm talking about!! Most of the time I end up with a little build-up from Co-washes. I cant wait till my order comes in. I tracked my order with guthy-renker and the expected delivery date is July 22. I place my order on July 11th.

Sounds like a good product. But I do not see any pictures....where are the pictures? Or will pictures not to do it justice?

I don't really take a lot of pics, but Coffee has a pic and Charmtreese has a fotki. You can always go to Chaz's site and watch the QVC videos to see before and afters.

Watch the Chaz Dean Educational Videos from QVC
http://videobookmark.com/ChazDean/QVC.html

Last edited:
mailerpsdsmall.jpg

Looks like Fabulosity beat me to it, because I certainly would have taken that No Poo off your hands. Oh well, at least I won't have to wait as long to try WEN. I'd order it now, but I'm just not into wasting products. Ain't no product graveyard over here.:grin:

Just ordered ma Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner from qvc.com.They had the best price for me:yep:
I got the 16oz.
Busts out with some:
"I can't wait,can't wait.I can't wait no i can't wait."
:grin:

Just ordered ma Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner from qvc.com.They had the best price for me:yep:
I got the 16oz.
Busts out with some:
"I can't wait,can't wait.I can't wait no i can't wait."
:grin:

Come back here and let us know what you think.

The night before last, I applied WEN CC overnight after a quick wash and rinsed the next morning. I applied the CC & WEN Oil as a leave in. Today, my hair is still moist and my ng is very very manageable.

Back