Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

Frostipuff

I use the Fig conditioning cleanser on my daughter's 4b natural
hair and have found that it is the only product her hair needs.
Combing her hair after a wash is sooo much easier and there is
less breakage; no detangler needed. After her hair dries, I've noticed
that her curl pattern is more distinct.

It's a keeper for me.

msa

I use the Fig and Lavender scents which are the most moisturizing and would be good for natural hair. I am relaxed and I love it.

The Fig smells like cherry cough medicine, but not in a bad way and the Lavender isn't over powering the way Lavender flowers smell. I have gotten used to the scent and have grown to love both. I actually crave a WEN treatment more and more. The essential oils make your scalp tingle. It's so refreshing!

Go to the Chaz Dean site to read about and purchase his products or you can get through Amazon.com. I buy my WEN products this way. I don't order from QVC.

People sell it on eBay, but you can get it cheaper straight from Chaz Dean's site.
www.chazdean.com

Thanks so much January Noir! I'm gonna go check it out...It's not like I really need more stuff but I'm a sucker for natural products.

charmtreese

Wen rocks, its what i've been looking for. First time I used it I noticed a 100% difference as did my family. They were like what did ya do! I was using Indian products before and that was fine, but Wen to me is 100% better. Now I have a bunch of shikaki soaps and the sunsilk conditioners I stocked up on collecting dust. As along as Wen is around I dont think I will use anything else again.

I was using shikakai soap too before my co-worker put me onto WEN!!!!

msa

I just ordered the three conditioner set (lavendar, fig, tea tree). Each one is 6oz so I get to try it out and it wasn't too expensive.

I'm not really becoming a pj, really :look:

msa

Ya'll are gonna be soooo happy with your purchase!!!!! I can't wait to hear the reviews!

I hope so! I'm going to wait to take out my weave to use it so that I can really see how it works. I subscribed to this thread so that I can come back and update in 2 weeks.

mmmhmmm :rolleyes:

You are so pretty by the way!!

Thank you!!

Avoiding being a pj is so hard when there are threads like this one. But then again, if it works like people are saying I won't need anything else (at least that's what I'm telling myself).

btrflyrose

I use the Fig conditioning cleanser on my daughter's 4b natural
hair and have found that it is the only product her hair needs.
Combing her hair after a wash is sooo much easier and there is
less breakage; no detangler needed. After her hair dries, I've noticed
that her curl pattern is more distinct.

It's a keeper for me.

I was just about to ask if there were any natural heads that have used it. I've seen Wen on tv for awhile but never thought to purchase.

The concept of the conditioner wash piques my interest; however the easy detangling of this curly mess better known as my hair is what's first and foremost. That and moisture, which my hair sucks up like the sahara.

Right now, I'm using Aubrey’s White Camilla Conditioner or either OUIDAD's Curl Quencher Conditioner depending on how I feel. And OUIDAD does wonders for detangling; I just don't like all the ingredients in it. :ohwell:

Anyway, I was reading some of the reviews over at amazon.com and most are very positive, especially about the Fig and curly/coarse hair types.

Hmm...

Do I really need to buy another conditioner?

charmtreese

I was just about to ask if there were any natural heads that have used it. I've seen Wen on tv for awhile but never thought to purchase.

The concept of the conditioner wash piques my interest; however the easy detangling of this curly mess better known as my hair is what's first and foremost. That and moisture, which my hair sucks up like the sahara.

Right now, I'm using Aubrey’s White Camilla Conditioner or either OUIDAD's Curl Quencher Conditioner depending on how I feel. And OUIDAD does wonders for detangling; I just don't like all the ingredients in it. :ohwell:

Anyway, I was reading some of the reviews over at amazon.com and most are very positive, especially about the Fig and curly/coarse hair types.

Hmm...

Do I really need to buy another conditioner?

...But it's not just a conditioner...it's a complete haircare system that can be used to cleanse, condition, and as a leave in....C'mon try it you'll like it!!! Where January Noir at? Girl you suppose to be helping me recruit!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

msa

...But it's not just a conditioner...it's a complete haircare system that can be used to cleanse, condition, and as a leave in....C'mon try it you'll like it!!! Where January Noir at? Girl you suppose to be helping me recruit!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

girl, you're the official wen pusher...you and january noir should be getting comissions or free conditioner or something :lachen:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I just bought the big bottle of Wen Fig from QVC tonight. I can't wait until i get it!!! Should I clarify before I use it for the first time?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I just bought the big bottle of Wen Fig from QVC tonight. I can't wait until i get it!!! Should I clarify before I use it for the first time?

:clap: Did u get the oil too?
Get the oil - it will compliment the condtioner when
you use it as a leavein.:yep:

lsw29

Why oh why did I read this thread! I saw the infomercial and had to really talk myself out not purchasing this product. I am such a PJ, I must try really hard to resist the urge.

lsw29

O.K. for the women who have tried this product are you all using the entire system? Which includes Cleansing Conditioner, Styling Crème,Re Moist Intensive, and Texture Balm.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
O.K. for the women who have tried this product are you all using the entire system? Which includes Cleansing Conditioner, Styling Crème,Re Moist Intensive, and Texture Balm.

I don't use the Texture Balm.

I have and have used:
  • Cleansing Conditioner
  • Body, Bath & Hair Oil
  • Hydrating Re-Moist Mask
  • Styling Creme
If you don't want to buy all that all you'll need is the Cleansing Conditioner and the Oil. The rest are just extras that the CC and Oil produce pretty much the same effect. I'm a PJ and I love WEN so much I just bought the Mask and the Creme to try it.

d-rock

I ordered the sample pack 6 ounces (Fig, Lavender, and Tea Tree) for my birthday (end of May) and I like it. I put it in massaged my scalp for a while (5-10 minutes), leave it in for a while (3-5mins if I'm in a hurry or overnight) and rinse. I used it was a heat cap for 10 minutes once and it came out nice. Then I slap some in as a leave-in. I wanna buy the big container of the Fig one now and the Fig oil.

lsw29

I don't use the Texture Balm.

I have and have used:
  • Cleansing Conditioner
  • Body, Bath & Hair Oil
  • Hydrating Re-Moist Mask
  • Styling Creme
If you don't want to buy all that all you'll need is the Cleansing Conditioner and the Oil. The rest are just extras that the CC and Oil produce pretty much the same effect. I'm a PJ and I love WEN so much I just bought the Mask and the Creme to try it.

Thanks for your help. I am off to order the fig conditioner and oil.

msa

:clap: Did u get the oil too?
Get the oil - it will compliment the condtioner when
you use it as a leavein.:yep:

The oil you say? hmmmmmm
What does the oil do exactly?

I ordered the sample pack 6 ounces (Fig, Lavender, and Tea Tree) for my birthday (end of May) and I like it. I put it in massaged my scalp for a while (5-10 minutes), leave it in for a while (3-5mins if I'm in a hurry or overnight) and rinse. I used it was a heat cap for 10 minutes once and it came out nice. Then I slap some in as a leave-in. I wanna buy the big container of the Fig one now and the Fig oil.

That's the sample pack I ordered yesterday. But it seems like the Fig is the way to go, especially for natural hair. Either way, I can't wait to try them out!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
The oil you say? hmmmmmm
What does the oil do exactly?

WEN Bath, Body and Hair Oil

Results: Body, hair and mind are replenished to their natural, healthy, moisturized and balanced state.

The Oils come in Fig, Lavender, Tea Tree, Cucumber/Aloe

WEN® Bath, Body and Hair Oils are made from the highest quality Jojoba and essential oils, leaving hair, scalp and body soft and supple. Their powerful essential properties help restore the mind, body and spirit.

Fig Oil is intensely moisturizing, replenishing, revitalizing and rehydrating to your hair and body.

Hair: Apply 1-2 drops to dry hair for a fragrant polished shine.

- Medium to coarse & ethnic hair: add 2-6 drops to your WEN® Cleansing Conditioner as a leave-in conditioner. Add more if necessary. (this is what I do! :yep:)

- Healthy hair and scalp, apply 4-8 full droppers to scalp, massage vigorously and leave on overnight. Cleanse in the morning with WEN® Cleansing Conditioner.

Body:
Before towel drying, apply 1-2 full droppers of oil to the body after shower or bath instead of lotion.

Bath:
Apply 1-2 full droppers to bath along with WEN® Bath Salts to create a moisturizing, aromatic soak.

msa

^^^^Thanks January!!!

...i'm going to be looking into that the next time I order...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

I'm right here Sis! :kiss:

charmtreese

The oil is nice however it's nothing more than jojoba and eo's. If youre strap for cash just go for the cleansing conditioner. Don't beat me January!!:lachen:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
The oil is nice however it's nothing more than jojoba and eo's. If youre strap for cash just go for the cleansing conditioner. Don't beat me January!!:lachen:

Neva, neva eva!
Ain't gonna beat you Charm'! You are absolutely right about the oil.

Listen to Charmtreese ladies. If you listen to me, you'll end up like me; spending ALL your money! :lachen:

ShiShiPooPoo

Neva, neva eva!
Ain't gonna beat you Charm'! You are absolutely right about the oil.

Listen to Charmtreese ladies. If you listen to me, you'll end up like me; spending ALL your money! :lachen:

You little scoundrel.

How are you in the OCT/Mega thread pushing and in this one pushing?

You PJ pusher!

(I asked you a question in the OCT/Mega thread btw).