Well its official im a product junkie

Rae81

I never knew i had a problem until it was pointed out to me. i was in target on friday with my ex who is now one of my closet friends, we were looking around and i slowly made my way to the hair product aisle and was looking at the garnier fructis products (they had a sale 2 for 5). Well once he realized what aisle we were in he was like "What are we doing in this aisle, you dont need to buy anymore stuff for you hair. You have a serious problem, everytime we in a store you always buying conditioner or something for your hair" :lol: he then told me i need to go on oprah and talk about my problems with her. :lachen:. i just looked at him like this :look:, and told him i am trying to find what works with my hair, and that he just doesnt understand it. So i didnt buy my stuff that day, but the next morning i went back without him and go what i wanted :yep:. Has anybody pointed out the fact that your a product junkie?

lol 2 funny! My friends sometimes look at my hair and skin products and think im crazy for spending all my money on these things and this is when i simply remind them that i dont spend money on cigarettes, alcohol, dieting supplies, clothes, jewelry, gucci purses or any of the other stupid stuff they spend money on and they shut up really quickly. At least im buying these things to take better care of what God naturally gave me and not just wasting it on some foolishness. So i guess we shall continue as PJs!

comic-p.jpg
and these r just the conditioners! :yep:

Last edited:
Sing with me... "You are not alone, I'm right here with yoouuuuu" lol
Check my album in here lol, I'm a fellow pj in recovery, I now hoard multiples of what I love.

People look at me like I'm crazy too. I bought 13 jars of lustrasilk today. :lachen:

I wish I could find a bigger size.

I'm not the typical product junkie as in having bunches of different products. I just like to be well stocked. :blush:

Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Lustrasilk and V05 Shampoo and Condish is all I need to have healthy skin and hair. I have obscene amounts of all that. lol

LOL! You're not alone! I even have an album for all of my prods...I pretty much use it all. I mean I have 2 little women with mbl 3a/b hair then there's mine with its own share of multiple personalities...thank goodness we here on LHCF understand each other when 'they' dont!
As a matter of fact I JUST got back from doin damage at Whole Foods & Vitamin Shoppe.

Welcome to the club, lol! I knew I was a product junkie when I had too much conditioner in my bag and I was getting on a plane - but they wouldn't let me take it on in my 8oz jar. I looked at the TSA woman like, "Are you serious? This is $20 conditioner!!" Lucky I was at the airport early, because I went and bought bottles, and was sitting in Baja Fresh spooning my condish into these little bottles...and used a little salsa cup for the extra!

Welcome to the club, lol! I knew I was a product junkie when I had too much conditioner in my bag and I was getting on a plane - but they wouldn't let me take it on in my 8oz jar. I looked at the TSA woman like, "Are you serious? This is $20 conditioner!!" Lucky I was at the airport early, because I went and bought bottles, and was sitting in Baja Fresh spooning my condish into these little bottles...and used a little salsa cup for the extra!

LOL thats funny, i probably would have done the same thing

Back