WAS THIS A SPIRIT FOLLOWING HIM?

Candy_C

my ex, comes from a christian background. he is known as the black sheep of the family. he has 3 kids out of wedlock and has cheated on the kids mum numerous amounts of times.

the last day he came to my house, we had to talk about some serious issues.

i'm very spiritual, although i dont go to church, i pray everyday and try to read the bible every day or other day. My family have gone through many spiritual trials. i was also "saved" many years ago, not baptised. i have a very real experience, and felt things lift away out of my body.

anyway

with the ex

this last day he was at my house, we were sitting in my living room. he began to stare blankly at the wall behind me. he said "is something burning?" i said no course not! he said he could see smoke...

i ignored him

2minutes later he saw "smoke again" and then said, "theres a ghost here" i looked, and saw NOTHING.

I told him lets move rooms cos hes frightening me. keep in mind, i have very acute sense, and have never sensed anything evil in my house, only when certain people have came in.

As i opened the door, i let him walk past me...I SWEAR 30 seconds AFTER he walked past me i felt SOMETHING ELSE WALK PAST ME AND FOLLOW HIM INTO THE OTHER ROOM

i felt the breeze go past me

i wasnt scared anymore

and my first thought was that this spirit is one that is following him...i assume it is evil?

he is very bad

he takes drugs, i think he has pimped women before and he is overall a troubled person.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME justify what this spirit was, why you think only he saw it. AND DO U THINK IT HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM MY HOUSE?

i have been praying alot the past few days. i feel very safe i nthis house. my mothers been away this weekend, and i feel nothing but security and at peace.

thanks

Candy

x

I know i know...

My interpretation is that it was a bad spirit thats attached to him?

Or it could have been my gaurdian angel pressuring hi mto leave my house (which is what i initially thought).

Apparently i have a good spirit that protects me (my family say this)

:(

Anybody out there that can help me??

determined_to_grow said:
whoa- that is extremely scarey! be careful all i could say is try to annoint the rooms he was in in holy oil or water.... AND PRAY!!!!

mmmm, i' mscared now! lol

i prayed in this room not long ago. it was the sexual soul tie prayer, and i started to sweat and feel light. he came i nthis roo mafter. the room he first "saw" something is my mums room primarily, i hardly go in there.

i hope it just followed him, i assume it did.

anyone else..i would REALLY APPRECIATE THIS!

xx

This is really deep and can be frightening if you think of it too much. I can sense evil and even in people's eyes but I'm glad that I don't see actual spirits. I don't desire to tap that particular realm. However, know that if you believe in the power of the blood of Jesus, you are covered. Continue to pray and rest in the assurance of Psalms 119- "No evil shall come nigh your dwelling place"

queenspence said:
This is really deep and can be frightening if you think of it too much. I can sense evil and even in people's eyes but I'm glad that I don't see actual spirits. I don't desire to tap that particular realm. However, know that if you believe in the power of the blood of Jesus, you are covered. Continue to pray and rest in the assurance of Psalms 119- "No evil shall come nigh your dwelling place"

thankyou, i'm honestly not fearful, i have so much faith i nthe lord. its just when other people freak out it makes me freak out lol

i'm all alone in this house til morning. i dont feel any prescense in my house whatsoever. i've been praying so much in general recently too. could it be possible, that its his demons that are on him, even when he saw it, i felt as though it has nothing to do with me.

i havent seen spirits for a logn time, but i used to when younger.

i dont wish to either! god knows icouldnt handle that!

thankyou so much

Candy xx

CandyC,
Do you feel the spirits had something to do with you? If you are able to see evil spirits on others, especially in the physical realm, maybe God wants you to pray for them. For instance, you have the power to rebuke those spirits in the name of Jesus. Everything has to submit to that powerful name.
I know alot of times we wish we could choose the things that God has gifted us with. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. He must know you can handle this ability so use it for Him. Hope I'm making sense. You can pm if you'd like.

Back