God Used Me to Bring Someone to Him Today!

chicacanella

Oh my goodness. I have a good testimony today.

I work with young adults and have to talk to them regarding their life and other issues. It is a part of my job.

Well, today I met a young man and when I met him I said, "It's good to meet you, it's no coincidence that we met today."

So, we were just sitting down talking. I little by little, throughout the conversation I presented the Word of God to him.

I said, "You know, alot of times Christians are misrepresented and sometimes it is because of our own doing and sometimes it is because of the enemy." I told him that what Jesus told me to do was to love God with all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and strength. And I said, "His second commandment was to 'love my neighbor as myself." I said, "And you are my neighbor, so I am suppose to love you. If I am suppose to love you like I would myself, I would want someone to tell me about God and how he loves me and can save me."

The holy spirit was just speaking through me. So, I told him about God and tried to explain that he is holy and he can't tolerate being around sin, that our sin is like stinch to him. In order for us to be in his prescence, that we need to be cleansed and the only thing that can do that is the blood of his son Jesus. I said, it's a spiritual matter and I know it may be hard to understand. The holy spirit said, "God wants you to come into his kingdom." So I told the boy this. Then the holy spirit led me to pray and as I did, the whole atmosphere changed. The holy spirit was so strong I was weak. And for about 10 seconds the boy and I just looked into each other's eyes. So, I asked God to speak to his heart, bless him to know him, etc. I asked him if he wanted to accept Jesus as his savior, if he believed. He said, "he didn't know." He knew about God but didn't know about Jesus. I said, "okay." The holy spirit said, "give him time."

Then we continued to talk about God and I presented his Word some more. I was led to pray and I said, "Lord, Jesus right now we gather in your name and you said when to or more gather in your name you are in the midst. I thank you for being here right now. You said that if you are lifted up on the cross, that you will draw all men unto you. That has already happened Lord, and I ask that you use your spirit to draw ______ here right now. Touch his heart Lord, let him know you are real." I continued to pray and the atmosphere was just so mellow. I asked him how did he feel and he said he felt light and mellow, that he could feel something flowing through me. I said, "That's the holy spirit.":yep:

I said, "What you are experiencing right now is no coincidence. God is exposing his power to you cause' he loves you. This is no ordinary thing but spiritual. I know that no one can tell me that God isn't real. No aethiest, no agnostic because I've experienced God's love just as you are experiencing it right now. This can not be denied. Then the holy spirit told me again, "Ask him if he wants to receive salvation." I said, "Since you know what you are feeling, and you have never felt it before would you have faith enough to believe that it is God, that Jesus is Lord and he died for your sins and rose again?" With tears in his eyes, he said, "yes.":yep:

Then HE grabbed my hand and I prayed for him. I said, "Lord God, I am experiencing your power right now and I believe that Jesus is Lord. I believe that he died for my sins and was raised again. Thank you for saving me and guide me in everything I do. Let your will be done. I asked the seed that has been planted in my heart is protected by you, don't let the enemy come and steal it. Give me the peace that passeth all understanding and Lord, now fill me with your holy spirit. In Jesus name, Amen."

He started crying. We were both crying. The atmostphere was electric, very thick. He said he felt like a cold then burning in his heart. I said, "I believe that is the holy spirit purifying you."

I've heard of this before but never experienced it myself. But anyway, Glory to God in the highest, thanking him in Jesus name.:grin:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:wow:

Congratulations! :clap:

What a beautiful Birthday Gift for Jesus! As did the Three Magi' bare their gifts unto Him, so did you.

All of Heaven is rejoicing over this. God bless you Chica. :giveheart:

And may the power of the Holy Spirit dwell within this precious soul that you brought unto the Lord, in a mighty way that 'keeps' them in Jesus their whole life long. That the fears and challenges of this life will only keep them closer to the Lord and never drift away from Him. In Jesus's Name, Amen and Amen.

chicacanella

Beautiful! Simply Beautiful! God Bless You!

I'm so happy. I told God, "I'm a willing vessel Lord. Use me as you will. Let your will be done," and look what he did.:grin:
:wow:

Congratulations! :clap:

What a beautiful Birthday Gift for Jesus! As did the Three Magi' bare their gifts unto Him, so did you.

All of Heaven is rejoicing over this. God bless you Chica. :giveheart:

And may the power of the Holy Spirit dwell within this precious soul that you brought unto the Lord, in a mighty way that 'keeps' them in Jesus their whole life long. That the fears and challenges of this life will only keep them closer to the Lord and never drift away from Him. In Jesus's Name, Amen and Amen.

As I was getting in the car, I felt or heard the impression of the words, "You did a great work in my name today." Then later on, "I will do great exploits in Jesus name."

What do you think that burning meant? I thought it was a purifying.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm so happy. I told God, "I'm a willing vessel Lord. Use me as you will. Let your will be done," and look what he did.:grin:

As I was getting in the car, I felt or heard the impression of the words, "You did a great work in my name today." Then later on, "I will do great exploits in Jesus name."

What do you think that burning meant? I thought it was a purifying.
You will indeed do 'exploits' in Jesus's Name... :yep: Amen.

Also, I agree that the 'burning' was related to the purifying of the Holy Spirit. But also the loving warmth of the presence of God flowing through this person's heart. God used you in a mighty way.

Can you imagine how you were the answer to someone who has been praying for him to be saved? Someone who has been travailing for this young man, for years and years. You indeed did exploits. Imagine the joy in the heart(s) of those who have travailed in pain and heartache, praying for this loved one to be saved. His mother, his grandmother, his Pastor.

And out of your yielding, your willingness, your open heart to obedience unto to the Lord, this man was finally lead in.

There are so many families who have loved ones that they are in agony about; each day they live in total fear and saddness for their sons and daughters, who are living outside of the Lord.

Yet, this day, because of your loving heart for Jesus, is a day of rejoicing, for the fruit of his mother's or grandmother's or even his father's prayers have been answered. What a gift both in Heaven and in Earth.

So Yes, Fire does cleanse and from the Fire comes the 'ash' and God in turn gives us 'Beauty for Ashes'...

Chicacanella, you may never know just how much you given today, but I have no doubt that it's going to be a mighty joyful Holiday in this man's family and for the people in his future. For you have prepared him for a life with Jesus Christ which will continue eternally.

MonaRae

I am so happy for you! I read your other thread yesterday just before I felt for Church and I thought about you ever since. And do you know when I got to Church Acts 2:38 was read and the service was on the lines of what you posted.

I forgot to post last night and when I was leaving for work this AM I thought about you again and all day today so when I got home I just had to post you!

God is amazing! And I am so glad He used you just the way He did. You received a Word from Him and you in a very loving way shared it with someone in need. That is Charity! That is Love.

God Bless You!

chicacanella

thanks Shimmie and MonaRae. I learned something today. I asked him did he want to go to bible study and he said yes. I forgot to tell him what time and so he called my job and asked like, "Hey CC, you said we were goin to bible study? What time are we going?" He is seeking God now. God is so good. Now, I just have to pray and ask God what scriptures I should study with him.

You know, God is doing something really powerful in my life right now. These past three months especially. It's so amazing cause' I don't think I've ever known him to reveal himself so much to me as he has in the past three months. As I worship, then pray, then study his Word, fellowship, he draws me nearer and nearer. It really is true! Like I really get it now. I understand! Whoooohooooo! These past three months I have been seeking God, then the past two months really pressing in and as each month goes by I make more progress. I have been just worshipping him no matter what, truly realizing who He is and that is drawing near to him. This is why things have been so clear lately and in my natural sense, I try sometimes to chalk things up to coincidence but I know that it is not. It's just that I've never experiencing this before but I know that God is working.

8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Shimmie

Staff member
thanks Shimmie and MonaRae. I learned something today. I asked him did he want to go to bible study and he said yes. I forgot to tell him what time and so he called my job and asked like, "Hey CC, you said we were goin to bible study? What time are we going?" He is seeking God now. God is so good. Now, I just have to pray and ask God what scriptures I should study with him.

You know, God is doing something really powerful in my life right now. These past three months especially. It's so amazing cause' I don't think I've ever known him to reveal himself so much to me as he has in the past three months. As I worship, then pray, then study his Word, fellowship, he draws me nearer and nearer. It really is true! Like I really get it now. I understand! Whoooohooooo! These past three months I have been seeking God, then the past two months really pressing in and as each month goes by I make more progress. I have been just worshipping him no matter what, truly realizing who He is and that is drawing near to him. This is why things have been so clear lately and in my natural sense, I try sometimes to chalk things up to coincidence but I know that it is not. It's just that I've never experiencing this before but I know that God is working.

8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
What a beautiful testimony....

I thank God for you; for you have truly blessed me this evening.

Love and blessings to you and may you reap 1000-fold of God's blessings in every area of your life.

**Tasha*Love**

What an awesome testimony, I'm speechless for God's timing is like no other. He's will place the right people in our paths and Him getting the glory is all that matters. Chicacanella your boldness in Christ has really inspired me. Thank you for sharing. :rosebud:

Chica,

As I read your post, I felt this awsome wave of peace and joy flowing through me.

Woman of God, continue on in the work that you have been given.

"She openeth her mouth to wisdom and in her tongue is the law of kindness." Proverbs 31 KJV

May our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, forever love, bless and keep you.

In His Name,

ladyofvirtue.

plainj

Congratulations Chicanella! What a wonderful testimony. :trampolin:clap:The angels in heaven are rejoicing. Keep moving forward.

Shimmie

Staff member
This is what I call a true 'Holiday' gift to each of us who love our Jesus! :giveheart: