Wanna see my new weave???

:yep: Looks cute! What kind of lipstick/gloss are you wearing in the picture with it dry? I checked out your other album. Nice progress! Can't wait to see your progress when you take this out. Good for you!!:grin:

Thanks for the kind words ladies!

~Bre: My co-worker said the exact same thing. Maybe b/c it was the style she wore when she was on AI.

~Brownie: It's been a long road. Folks always whining about seeing me in a bun or a weave and wondering where my "real" hair is. Girl, I'm not wearing any lipgloss. That is plain ol' lip lickin'! Lol!

Thanks InnerSoul and rdm! Hopefully it lasts. I've heard some stories about this hair since it's from the BSS but so far so good.

It's cute! Just a word of advice, don't wash that hair too much or else it'll tangle and matt. I had it in for my birthday and had to take it out like 2 weeks later.

It's cute! Just a word of advice, don't wash that hair too much or else it'll tangle and matt. I had it in for my birthday and had to take it out like 2 weeks later.

Thanks Bmore!

I heard the horror stories about this hair but I just had to try it anyway. I've found (so far) that it gets tangled mostly because it's dry. I spray it with a detangling conditioner three times a day to get the tangles out and it dries softly afterward. I even sealed the wefts to keep the shedding to a minimum and hopefully hinder any extra tangles.

Wish me luck b/c this has got to last til November 1st! :drunk:

*****And thank you to everyone who stopped by to take a peek!******

Back